Chapter Nineteen

November 2018

It's only been about two weeks since you kissed Sebastian after not feeling his lips in two years. After talking with Shawn and deciding you need to think about what and who you want you ignored all of Sebastian's calls and during shooting scenes you just did your scenes and walked off right after. You didn't know what to say to him you felt more confused now than you ever have in your entire life.

"Thought I'd deliver this one myself..." You look up and Sebastian is in your trailer holding a rose.

You grab the rose from him and read the note, "All my better days are the ones spent with you."

"Seb..."

"It's true, every day with you are my better days but you've been avoiding me again." He frowns.

"I just, I don't know." You say.

"Well we've got a few scenes to do at the beach today, let's just forget about everything else for today y/n please?" He asks.

You nod maybe just a day at the beach was what you needed.

~~~~

"What?" You ask Sebastian as you sit on the sand looking out to the ocean. You had shot a few scenes and it was time for a lunch break so Sebastian grabbed a picnic basket filling it with food and took you away from the crew.

"I love you." He smiles.

"Sebastian..."

"No look I fucked up I know that. But I know if you give me a second chance. Us a second chance I would never hurt you ever again. We can have the most perfect relationship." He says.

"I don't want a perfect relationship. I want someone I can trust and who won't be cheating on me emotionally or physically. Everyone needs someone who loves them completely and who won't play games with their heart. Last but not least, I believe that when it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is not an option but a priority. Loyalty means the world to me." You say to him.

"And I know I didn't prove that when we were together but I swear this time I will. I'll do everything to prove to you that all I ever want in this world is you and only you." He says leaning his forehead against yours.

"Actions speak louder than words Seb..." You say.

"So if I kiss you will that speak for itself," He says.

"Kisses don't fix everything that you've done." You say.

"I know, but I still wanna kiss you." He smiles.

"Are they watching?" You ask leaning closer to him.

"No, they left to a restaurant." He whispers.

"What are you waiting for then?" You ask.

Sebastian leans into you but then pushes you down kissing you all over your face.

"Sebby! Stop!" You say laughing as he pulls away.

"You haven't called me that since..." He starts.

"I know and if I find out anyone else is I'll fight them." You say seriously.

"Yes, ma'am." He says leaning down and kissing you.

His kisses trail down your neck, "Okay stop we're gonna end up on tmz." You say laughing an pushing him away as you sit up.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Sebastian frowns.

"No you big baby, I just don't want new of us making out for the whole world to judge."