IZUKU MIDORIYA

A love letter from them to you - Izuku Midoriya x gn!reader

Requested: Deku for the love letter event?

-Izuku wrote you a letter after accidentally dumping you a while ago

Dear Y/N,

I hope you are doing well and that you are able to enjoy your internship!

I was talking to All Might the other day, about the new dormitory system, and I remember what you said to me a few months back, about being glad to spend more time with me and asking me to go out with you some time. You probably remember how I told you that the new system was a great chance for me to train even harder, ignoring what you said. When I told All Might, he pointed out the true meaning behind your words. He's such a great guy!

Anyway, I wanted to apologize for being so oblivious and for hurting you. It is truly embarrassing. I'm sorry for not realizing my mistake earlier.
And if I'm being honest, I have liked you for a while now, though I wasn't able to put it into words until a few weeks ago and I have decided to tell you.
I truly hope that you still like me the same way (if you ever did, that is – but I trust All Might's judgement) and that, when our internships end, we could go out sometime.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Yours,
Izuku