{The Projectionist} || BatIM || "Yandere"

{Only yandere oneshot I will ever write was published on my batim book on July 6th 2020}

 Yandere! Projectionist X Clumsy! Strong-willed! Reader

(TW: It's self-explanitory, right? Yandere, murder, etc. Death.)

I don't know why Henry brought me, of all people, here with him. I never even worked at the studio. Even after several hours or days of watching Henry fail to use an axe, tripping, and almost dying, I wanted to get us out of this hell hole. I didn't trust Alice, she seemed far too malicious to actually be helping us. I watched as Henry approached where Boris and I were inside the lift. The lift went downwards as Alice talked. I watched as Henry fumbled with the axe he had, I wished I could take it from him, but I wouldn't be much better with it. Together we walked out onto a deck, Alice told us to be quiet as we approached a flooded area. Henry grabbed some sort of heart and we heard a screech. We watched as a figure with a projector for a head walked by. Alice warned us of him. Henry and I finally went down into the ink flooded area, and there was a tape recorder sitting on some crates. I pushed play, as Henry and I listened. I didn't know the man's name, but I found him interesting. I also thought it was odd that 'The Projectionist' didn't hear the recording.

"Maybe he's hard of hearing?" I whispered to Henry.

"Possibly." I heard Henry whisper back, as he walked infront of me.

Henry and I split up, and we were to meet back at the lift in a few minutes. I found a heart soon enough, but I heard loud sloshing of footsteps approaching, along with a screech. I quickly searched for a little miracle station, but couldn't find one. As I ran from the man, or what once was a man, I slipped. I quickly tried getting back up but the thing already had me. I wasn't ready to give up.

"Henry!" I screamed, and I swore I heard 'The Projectionist' let out a growl of some sort from the speaker on its chest.

I tried to release myself from its grip but I couldn't, I kept trying, and screaming for Henry. Eventually the man came, with the axe we had found, that he barely knew how to use.

"[Y/N]?!" I heard Henry yell, and swing at The Projectionist.

The projectionist dropped me, and I tried getting away. I got up and ran, looking behind me at Henry and 'The Projectionist'. I ended up slipping and I was out cold.

When I woke up, I was covered in ink, and felt arms around me. I tried getting up, but I stopped when I saw him. I saw Henry's dead body, floating in the ink. His glasses shattered, eyes wide open, and bloodstains on his face. I fought the urge to throw up, and looked away. I tried getting the arms off of me, I watched as a light lit up behind me, and I heard the whir of a projector. It was that thing. 'The Projectionist'. It, he, killed Henry, one of my greatest friends. I felt him? it? pull me closer, and I almost felt comfortable. I didn't know what to do, how to get out, so I just stayed, and sobbed. I needed to think, but I swore 'The Projectionist' was trying to almost comfort me. I was exhausted, and passed out once again.

-End-

Not so happy ending, but that's because I don't like romanticizing stuff like this. I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but I hope you like it anyway. I tried my best with writing something I have never tried before. Anyway, thanks for reading. Derpy out. -July 6th 2020