"Slow dance" Scott Watson X Reader (FNAF)

It's late, and i'm laying on my bed. I'm listening to music, but all I can think about is him. He captures everything I think about, I can't get him out of my head. He's not real, but all I want to do is hug him, kiss him, slow dance with him. I want him to kiss my forehead, tell me everything's going to be okay, hold my hand, cuddle me, and love me. He appeared in the middle of my room, it's dark, but I could still make out every detail of his face. His dark hair, his glasses, the short stubble on his face. I could make out the rotary phone mask in his hand, and his other outstretched hand. I got up and grabbed it, feeling the need to cry, but I just sniffed. We started to slow dance, and his arms were wrapped around me, the mask long forgotten. We slow danced for a while, until he pulled away and took my face in his hands.

 "Don't cry." I hadn't noticed I was.

 He kissed me, and he started fading away. I opened my eyes and he was almost gone, it was almost like he was never there. I wanted to scream, beg for him to stay, hold me for longer, but he couldn't. So, I collapsed onto the cold floor of my room, on my knees, and cried.

 At least I got my slow dance...

-END-

This was for me, I needed comfort, so what else to go for but the slow dance i've always wanted?I love Scott more than everything else. Anyways, I brought my One-shots back! I wanted to write about Scott, but I can't do that in my main book currently (Still writing chapter 13 lol) Hope y'all enjoyed! Derpy out.