Chapter 24

I made sure to take picture of each of the proof as you always should have a backup. Then I uploaded them to my Google drive for safekeeping.  I rechecked all the papers and hid the box again. Now that I've found the box, all I needed was to upload these proofs online. I didn't know anyone from media and since most media was under political influence, I didn't want to risk these proofs vanishing. But to upload these, I would need a secure network that can't be traced back to me. 'Yudi! That's it! Yudi will be able to help. Par main usse manaungi kaise?' I grimaced.

After I hid the box properly and I rechecked it's location a thousand times, I left the store room sneakily. I had just entered my hostel room when the morning alarm rang. I whined as I was beyond exhausted and tired. Yawning, I took a shower and started getting ready for the day.

/

/

/

Naina pushed the door open and entered Rajveer's room. It was around 3.30 am. There was still 1.30 hour left for the morning alarm. Naina usually didn't get up this early, but that night she had a bad dream about Rajveer. She saw that he was in a jeep and the jeep got blasted. Naina had woken up in a panic and without thinking much about it, she gathered her uniform and snaked out of the girls hostel.

Placing her uniform on the couch, she headed towards his bedroom. It was dark inside the room. Naina saw that the bed was empty, but from the rumpled look on the blankets, it was clear that Rajveer had been sleeping there.

"Ye kaha chale gaye?" She asked herself.

Suddenly, someone grab her from behind and took her in a chokehold. She also felt the cold metal of the gun against her temple. "Who are you? Aur mere room me kaise aye?" She heard her husband ask angrily.

"Ah... Rajveer sir?" Naina choked out.

Recognising her voice, Rajveer let her go instantly and turned her around. "Naina? Tum?" Asking this, he switched on the lights.

Naina's jaws had dropped apart seeing Rajveer. He was only wearing a pair of boxers and nothing else. The gun in his hand didn't count.

He was looking sexy as hell while Naina was wearing a cute two piece SpongeBob night dress

He was looking sexy as hell while Naina was wearing a cute two piece SpongeBob night dress. She felt like a silly little girl in front of this Greek God.

 She felt like a silly little girl in front of this Greek God