Chapter 30

Previously:

"Tujhe lagta hai ki mere bhai ke gunegar ko, mere mentor ki betray karne wale ko aur mere pati ki sadness ki wazah ko main aisehi chhor dungi? Tu sach me ajeeb hai!" Naina told him getting off of the couch.

"Pati? Cadet, maine tumhare pati ko kab kya kiya?" Lala was too confused to scold her for calling him so informally.

"My full name was Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia in the past. Now-a-days, my full name is.... Cadet Naina Rajveer Singh Shikhawat," Naina told him before taking the chance punched him hard in the throat.

/

/

/

Lala was in too much pain to do much else than clutching at his throat. Naina had punched him in the throat SO hard that she had fractured his larynx. Naina didn't wait for him to recover though. She jumped and drop kicked him.

(For reference - this is what Naina did)

She didn't give him a chance to get up. As soon as he fell over, she jumped on him and started punching him again and again. "This is for ruining my brother's life!"  "This is for his suffering!" "This is for the pain you caused my parents!" "This is for betraying that loving man!" "This is for hurting my Rajveer!"  she growled out with each punch who she was punching him for.

 She didn't know how long it had been, but Lala had stopped making sounds a while back. Tired, Naina sat back on Lala's chest to wipe off her sweat when she realized something vital. For some reason, none of Lala's men came inside to save Lala. It was not possible that they hadn't heard him as he had been making awful noises since she had started punching him. She glanced at the man? she was sitting on and winced. She had broken Lala's nose, his jaw, his cheek bones, and the frontal bone. His face was swollen, had black eyes, and he was bleeding from his nose and ears. 

"Mar du kya isse?" She asked herself loudly.

"Um...no!" Said someone from behind her.

Turning around, she saw all of us standing right behind her with our jaws dropped apart. Seeing us there, she grinned and pointed at Lala's broken body. "Maine kiya," she told us proudly.

"Naina, chalo utho unki uparse. Hume inhe hospital dhejna hoga," Rajveer said. Ali nodded and started pulling out his phone.

"Now hold on a minute! Why do we have to send him to the hospital? I think we should kill him. Mein mar du isse? Waise bhi zinda reh ke sala dusro ko pareshan hi karta rehta hai," Naina said scowling at Lala's unconscious form.

Rajveer was shocked by the amount of violence he heard in Naina's tone. "Jaan, you can't just kill someone like this! I know he deserves punishment  and we will get him punished... but not like this. We will get him punished the right way," he tried to make her understand.

"Chhoro na, Bhai. Apun ka mano to isse marke iska lash issi jungle pe dafna dete hai. Kisiko bhanak bhi nehi parega. Apun log bol dega ki ye bhag gaya," Aalekh said siding with Naina.

"Ha, Shahrukh, iska connection yehi pe cut kar dete hai," Pooja chimed in.

"And I will fake his location. If anyone tried to track him, they will see that he is in another country," Yudi added grinning.