Chapter 33

The stay at Delhi home was awesome. Neither couple came out of their rooms unless necessary. Bother couples wanted this time to be about only them, that's why neither couple interacted much during those 7 days. It was a tearful goodbye when the vacation was over. Rajveer promised Aalekh, who was wailing loudly while hugging him tightly, that he would come to the academy every month to meet us all and he would also make sure to call each of us seven every week. Naina and I watched as Rajveer wiped off Aalekh's snot filled face with with his hanky.

"Come on , Chhote! Don't cry anymore.You're breaking my heart!" Rajveer patted Aalekh on the back.

Naina and I exchanged amused looks. "Should we leave them alone to continue their bromance for a while?" I asked curiously.

Naina rolled her eyes. "Bas kar, Aalekh! Aur kitna royega. Chal, hume der ho rahi hai," she urged, "Waise ek baat yaad aya. Tu tha to mera bhai, lekin inhone thora pyaar kya jataya, tune to team hi badaldi," she huffed. Aalekh gave her a teary smile.

"Chale? Hume der ho rahi hai!" I asked my husband. Aalakh nodded. Tactfully, Rajveer shifted his crying form to me.

Naina hugged her husband and placed a kiss on his cheeks. "Apna dhyan rakkhna , please. aap bohot careless hojate ho emotions me behke. Please be careful," she told him worriedly.

"Main dhyan rakkhunga apna. Par tum apna aur in badmasho ka dhyan rakkhna. Main phone karta rahunga. Aur maa-baba ka chinta mat karna. I'll go there every weekend," Rajveer assured.

"I love you," Naina smiled.

"I love you too, jaan," he placed a kiss on her forehead. Raina pulled back and Rajveer turned to me. I had just calmed down my big softy. "I know you want to," he said with a smirk.

"Of course, I do," I beamed at him and run to hug him. "Apna dhyan rakkhna and make sure not to trust anyone too much. We will miss you, Hottie," I pulled back and kissed his cheek.

"I'll miss your craziness, too. Tum shaitani kam karna aur kisi musibbat me ho to mujhe turant phone karna. I'll be there," He stated with a warm smile.

"Thanks. Bye," I waved at him as we got in the bus. We had to pull Aalekh back as he almost ran to Rajveer once again. Rajveer waved until we couldn't see him.

/

/

/

The second year of KMA was a lot better. Even though Gunny and Major Vaibhavi was strict, they were much, much nicer than MN and MB. We had tons of fun and tons of parties when Rajveer came to visit each month. But there was a part of me that was always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The final exam was brutal. Everyone was extra stressed out. We were finally able to relax when the exams were over. Our graduation ceremony was due in three days. We were all excited as our family members would be present for this occasion.

So, while our friends were chilling in the game room, Aalekh and I were making out in some corner of KMA. We were super into the moment when Aalekh grabbed my boobs and instantly, I pulled back wincing.

"Ouch!" I moaned.

"Kya huya? Jyada zorse dabaya kya?" He asked, concerned.

"Pata nehi. Pichle kuch dino se meri sari bras tight ho gaye hai aur meri boobs bohot tender hai," I pouted.

"Chot lagi thi kya drills ki dauran?" Aalekh cupped my face worriedly.

"Malum nehi," I sighed resting my head against his chest.

Romance forgotten, he wrapped his arms around me and frowned worriedly. "Dr. Shalini ke pass chalke dikhate hai. Kuch serious hoya to?" he requested.