Match Maker (Platonic Prinxiety, Romantic Analogical)

Requested By @Linlinlingling
(Thank you so much for requesting you have no clue how happy I was 😊)
Genre: Fluff (I think)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roman loved love, he loved the thought of people being together happily, he loved the thought of people going on cute dates together but from some reason he never wanted it for himself he absolutely refused to focus on his own love life, instead he liked to help other people with their love lives. For instance his best friend Virgil, Virgil (as far as Roman knows) has never ever been in love with anyone and Roman wants to fix that he was gonna be like a little match maker. That's where he is right now, sitting on his bed thinking of who he could set the emo up with "Maybe Logan?" He said to himself out loud, he had seen the two spend lots of time together recently.. "Nah they are probably just good friends" he said to himself 'Patton??? No they are more like father and son.. Janus- wait no that's a bad idea they hate eachothers guts.. Re- Nope Virgil is way to fragile for Remus physically and mentally' he thought and thought but couldn't think of anyone for Virgil "UGH THIS IS SO HARD" Roman screamed in frustration "What's so hard?".Virgil asked as he walked into his room "Virgil! Um it's nothing, nothing is hard" "Nice try spill the tea what are you up too" Virgil said sternly knowing something was going on "Okay okay..I was trying to set you up on a date with someone..." Roman admitted "What?!" Virgil said clearly shocked "It's just you never show any interest in anyone" "Roman" "You've never had a boyfriend ever" "Roman!" "And you-" "ROMAN!" Virgil shouted. Roman turned to look at him "Look...I wasn't planning on telling anyone this..yet buuuut I already have a boyfriend..." Virgil said blushing lightly "You do and you didn't tell me?! Ouch Virgil" "Shut up" "Okay okay, who is it?" Roman asked he was so curious as to who his emo best friend was dating "It's Logan.." Virgil admitted "What?! Your dating calculator watch?" Roman said laughing "Yes I am is there a problem with that" Virgil replied giving him the death stare "No no, no problem at all" Roman said laughing nervously "Alright see ya later" Virgil said walking out of the room Roman fell back onto his bed maybe next time he'll ask his friends about their love lives before he starts match making his friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay my first request done
I hope you liked it this was fun to write
Word count:439
~S💜