Chapter 34: Love Talk

Koo Junhoe, the heir of Koo Enterprises: A big lying cheater?

Just last month, a couple of news from the business world has been occurring and it highlights the cheating incident young couple from the business world. Some people speculated and named few people that they think involved in that scandal not knowing that the fresh news booming is just a grave accusation that doesn't hold a substantial fact at all.

Just today, the CEO of Park group and company just released an exclusive statement regarding the alleged cheating of Koo Junhoe, the heir of Koo Enterprises to her daughter, Rosé Park, Park Chaeyoung. The old CEO confirmed that the cheating has been occurring long ago but he just find it out.

Here is one of his statements:

"To be honest, I never thought that the son of the Koos is capable of doing that thing. I entrusted him my daughter and it's a pity that he does that. In terms of our business, I think the incident won't interfere since my daughter is already dating Dr. Jung Yoonoh of the Jungs."

1. [ + 8,192 , - 1,781 ] I knew it! The Park and the Jung clan. Not relevant at all lmao.

2. [ + 6,237 , - 5,263 ] I almost feel bad for the girl not until I read that she's already dating someone. I think she's at fault too.

3. [ + 5,826 , - 3,762 ] Woah! I've spotted them eating before here in Busan even during the issue. I think they have been dating ever since. They look cute, though~ 😍

4. [ + 2,453 , - 1,778 ] You go girl. Find someone hotter than the faggot who cheated behind you.

5. [ + 1,273 , - 721 ] Oh my God! I'm devastated. My ultimate crush is already dating now. #BeMineDrJung

I snorted in laughter because of the last comment that I read.

"This is hilarious," I showed Jaehyun my phone with a smile.

He peeked to the phone but instantly focused his eyes on the road again.

"It is indeed funny, but why are happy instead of jealous?" He asked.

"Why? It's cute," I giggled. "Hashtag be mine, Dr. Jung."

"I am already yours..." He mumbled softly.

Just like what always happens, I blushed again. We've been together for a month but why does it feel the same when he utters any sweet words?

He tried to glance at me to see my reaction. It was a good thing that it is kind of dark so he wasn't able to see it clearly. He is like this too, glancing at me whenever he said something wholesome. Jaehyun likes seeing me blush.

"Hey, eyes on the road," I called him out.

"Yes, ma'am," He chuckled, "Anyway..."

I gaze to him, "Hmm?"