Something That's Pure And Selfless

I woke up with Romeo laying next to me as I was wrapped up in his arms. I smiled as I turned to face him. I moved his hair from his eyes as I watched his gorgeous sleeping face. I ran my fingertips along his sweet lips then kissed them softly.

He groaned as he pulled me in closer to him. His eyes slowly opened then gave me a beautiful smile. He melted my heart.

"Good morning, my beautiful queen."

"Good morning, Romeo."

He grinned as he kissed my lips before he spoke.

"You look so sexy laying there looking at me like that."

I chuckled as he pulled the covers over our heads. I then heard a knock on his door. He peeked his head out of the covers and called out.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Phoenix. Brody is looking for you, and have you seen Holland? She's not in her room?"

"Oh crap!"

I looked up over the covers and Romeo chuckled softly. Romeo called back out to Phoenix.

"Why is Brody looking for me? And maybe Holland has gone out early?"

I giggled as Romeo sniggered softly. I pulled him back under the covers and he kissed me passionately. We heard Phoenix call out again.

"He's pissed at you as you never turned up to dragon school... Look, I'm not going to talk through the door, I'm coming in."

"No!"

We both called out together. We looked at each other and burst out laughing just as the door opened.

"Oh. I seemed to have found our queen in your arms."

Phoenix grinned as I pulled the cover back over my red burning face. Romeo chuckled at me. I spoke out under the covers to Phoenix.

"Please don't say anything to Brody... Please Phoenix?"

I heard him chuckle as he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the covers away from my face. He grinned as he whispered.

"Your secret is safe with me, my queen... But you better get back to your room as Brody is also looking for you."

"He is?"

I looked up at his sexy face as he nodded while he chuckled softly.

Romeo then pushed Phoenix up off the bed as he spoke.

"The sooner you leave, the sooner we can both get dressed and Holland can return back to her room."

Phoenix chuckled as Romeo shoved him out of the room, He called back as he was half-way through the door.

"We will chat later, my queen!"

I chuckled as I watched Romeo closed the bedroom door, He then pulled back the covers and pulled me into his arms.

"It's going to be hard for Brody to take it when he finds out we are now together, he will still fight for you as he is completely in love with you too."

"We will figure it out so don't worry, Romeo... I love you completely too."

He kissed me passionately as we both fell back onto the bed. I knew we both found it hard to pull away from each other, the arousal deep within us is so strong for each other as we have bonded for life.

A few hours later I finally got back into my room, only to find Brody sitting on my bed waiting for me. He didn't look too happy.

"Brody? What are you doing here?"