Foxy Girl

I woke up to feel Breeze gently lacing his fingers through mine. The way he did that was so sexy. His gorgeous ice-blue eyes looked into mine as I looked up at him. It felt like time had just stopped. I felt my heart, it was racing so fast.

His smooth long fingers moved my hair from my eyes then he kissed me so softly on my lips. I fell hard in love with him at that moment.

He leaned over me and with his other hand, his fingers slowly ran down my bare breasts to my stomach. His lips followed the line from his finger. I gasped out at the pleasure his soft lips were giving me.

I placed my hand on his head and stroked his soft dark hair as each strand slipped through my fingers as he carried on kissing my body. I knew he desperately wanted to father my child. His lips kissed all over my stomach.

His sensual kisses were taking my breath away. His lips then slowly trailed along my body making my way up to my breast. My nipples hardened instantly as his hot mouth covered one. I moaned softly as he teased me with his teeth. Just as we were getting heavy into making love again, I heard Luna scream out in excitement.

"My queen. They are back!"

Breeze pulled me into his arms as he spoke.

"We will have to continue this later, my queen... I can't wait to make slow sensual love to you again."

"So do I, Breeze... I am falling so hard for you I never knew it was possible to love this much."

"Because you are a special dragon queen, my lover."

"Thank you for coming into my life and loving me the way you do."

He grinned then kissed my lips before he scooped me up into his arms then stood me gently on the floor so I could get dressed. The way he is always so gentle and loving towards me just takes my heart every time.

After we had dressed. We met everyone in the open fields. We got there just as they all landed. They had a few new people with them. But they all looked so tired. I was thankful they were all safe as I counted them all. Thank god they all came back to me in one piece.

Romeo roared out as he saw me. I smiled as I watched them all transformed into their dragon form. Romeo raced forward and pulled me into his arms. He kissed me passionately. I cried as I was so happy to feel him in my arms again. I knew his arousal was so high right now.

"Baby, I have missed you so much... I need to feel you so badly... I never want to leave your side again."

"I have missed you too, I'm so happy you are safe in my arms again and back where you belong."

He grinned then stepped back. Brody then grabbed me into his arms.

"My Hydra... I have missed your soft lips on mine. I need to feel you badly too. How is the baby?"

I chuckled as he caressed my stomach then kissed it.

"The baby is fine. I have missed you too."

I looked up at Phoenix puzzled as he grinned at me. He pulled me out of Brody's arms and into his. He kissed me hungrily.

"Hi, beautiful. God you a sight for sore eyes."

"Just how long have you been away? You only left here yesterday?"

He chuckled softly as he caressed my cheek.

"It's been two months, my queen."

"What? Does time really move that differently in other realms?"

"Yes, they do sis."

Holt moved forward then started to collapse to the ground, but Odin caught him. I raced forward to him as Sasha did.