Waiting For You

I felt embarrassed as I saw everyone, especially Quinn. He chuckled softly as he held me in his arms.

"Are you feeling better now after your long sleep, my queen?"

I blushed as I looked up at him.

"Yes thank you, but I must apologise for the way I was at Luna's cabin."

"I must admit, you were very cute, even if I was concerned about you not having any sleep... Seeing you very cute has only made me fall harder in love with you."

I chuckled as I buried my face in his chest. He chuckled softly as he kissed my head and stroked my back.

"By the way. I wish you would choose me too."

I looked up at him puzzled.

"Choose you for what exactly?"

Quinn chuckled as he stroked my cheek.

"You don't remember? You said you should choose me to father your child."

I blushed again as he chuckled.

"Did I really say that?"

He nodded as he still chuckled at me.

"This must mean that you are falling in love with me too?"

I nodded before I buried my face back into his chest. He smiled as he lifted up my face to his with his fingers placed under my chin.

"Holland, I love you so much. I now know you want our child someday and that has made me very happy. I will love you with all my heart and will show you all of my love when the time is right."

"Thank you, Quinn."

"I know you have a decision to make. So I will let you rest. But if you ever need me again just call my name. I will hear you and come at once."

"Can you really hear me call you?"

He chuckled as he kissed my lips softly.

"Yes, all Angels can hear when someone calls, especially the one they have fallen completely in love with."

He pulled me in closer and stroked my hair and kissed it before he pulled out of my arms. He walked towards the bedroom door then stopped as he held on to the door handle. He looked back at me and smiled. He looked so beautiful I didn't want him to go.

"We will get out time together and it will be so special when we do, my queen."

I smiled as I watched him leave. He keeps taking my heart. I sat on my bed for a moment longer thinking about what Angel had told me earlier.

She said that she had found out from the Angel realm, that a dragon a very long time ago had a child with a vampire. If I wanted to go ahead having a baby with Breeze then the baby would become either a dragon or a vampire.

That gave me peace of mind. I have been thinking hard since hearing that news. I know that Phoenix is happy with waiting if I choose Breeze first, but I hate knowing I will disappoint one of them.

Now I Must go and tell the good news to the man I have chosen and tell the other one that we will still have a baby together eventually. And I don't love them any less.

I asked Amber if I could use the bar to talk in private before the bar is officially open and she agreed. I also told Luna who I have chosen and she said she will tell him to meet me at the bar this afternoon. So I am now on my way there

I sat nervously at a table looking down at my hands. This really felt like I was waiting for my date while waiting for him to turn up at the bar. I really could do with a strong drink. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous.