CHAPTER 17: Talk

"Ayoko nga!" umirap ako at tinabig ang kamay niya.

That was kind of rude but I felt proud doing that. This fucker deserves it !  

I went back and stood at the corner of the pool, waiting for Kuya Toffee. He's still whining about his shoulder when he came back. I had my arms draped in myself dahil nilalamig pa din ako. We started talking and laughing at each other. I started to shun when they teased us again. 

"Ayiee! Ang sweet naman!" Milo shouted "Max, sino nga ulit gusto mong boyfriend ni Kiara?" he asked his daughter again. 

They kept on bringing this up! I just wish that the kid would neglect to answer. 

"Si Tito Toffee nga po, daddy. Paulit-ulit ka naman po eh!" the child scratched her head out of redundancy.

It made them react histerically. I was smiling a little because of their contagious laughters. 

"E' pa'no si Ken? Pwede bang si Ken nalang boyfriend ng Tita mo?" 

"Bro, What?!" Ken shouted.

He was obviously raging but he was also trying his best to contain his emotions. 

"Mas gusto ko po si Tito Toffee eh"

"Haha! Loser!" Nikolai exclaimed, laughing habang nagta-thumbs down sa harap ni Ken. 

He rolled his eyes before getting rid of his friend. Itinulak niya si Nikolai palayo. He was such a disgrace in front of the child. They all laughed because of his reaction, except for me. I'm not getting any of it. 

Nagbihis na ako ng pants at crop top shirt. We'll leave and go back to the hotel. It was already midnight. 

"Good night Tita" Max said and waved at me. She was holding her mom's hand, already standing in front of our hotel rooms. 

Binagsak ko kaagad ang katawan ko roon sa kama. I feel like levitating because of exhaustion. Ang bilis ko mapagod, recently. I was hugging my pillow already when I heard a door bell. 

Napabalikwas ako sa pagkakahiga, terrified and wide awake now. I was a little frightened cause it's midnight! There were plenty of thoughts creeping me out already.

Paano kung serial killer pala 'yon? Ayokong masilid sa maleta. 

I sighed heavily before approaching the door. My eyes widened as I looked through the peephole. It made me step-back. I was cursing already while fixing my clothes and hair. I held on the door knob with trembling hands.

My heart skipped a beat when I finally saw Ken standing in front.