CHAPTER 19: The Good News

(R-18) PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

"I love you so much, Madelaine. I promise I'd be better" he whispered.

I stiffened and stared at his eyes for a moment. What the hell?!

Agad kong isinara ang bibig ko, I was unaware na ang tagal ko na palang nakanganga sa harapan niya. The kiss and the confession he blurted bewitched me so hard. I wanted to say yes to everything he said. It left my inner self frenzied! I was craving for another kiss.

Naramdaman kong nag-init ang mga pisngi ko. I wanted to vanish completely because of embarrassment. Tumitig lang ako sa malayo habang nagmumura sa utak ko.

I wanted to hear more from him. Hindi ako mapakali! Gusto kong dagdagan pa niya ang sasabihin niya at mas lalo akong maging masaya. But I couldn't contain myself. It was consuming me completely. Masyado akong naba-baliw.

"Madelaine"

I whispered a curse when he called for me again. Napapikit na nga lang ako! Hindi pa nga ako nakakahinga. Pwede bang kumalma muna?!

"You wanted this relationship so bad... but why are you....unhappy?"

I looked down and stared at my legs. It was hard for me to conclude what he truly feels. But the tone of his voice made it clear that it partly scarified his feelings. All of a sudden, I wanted to take back everything that I said. I got carried away.

"If you're not happy, just say it. Kung may nagawa akong hindi mo nagustuhan, sabihan mo rin ako. Tell me everything Kiara and I will move heaven and earth just to make this work. Wag kang magpadalos-dalos ng desisyon and quit turning things into a crossroad. You like that a lot and it's killing me. Let's compromise. Do you understand?"

I pouted after hearing his frustrations. I'm still not used to this side of him. It was kind of forcing me to take his say so that we could be mutual. He has a point and it cleared my mind. I nodded while biting my lower lip. I was at fault, I give up on him easily. When life gets hard, I choose to let him go and that's deliberately selfish.

We should stop covering up. Myself is my biggest enemy! He was right. I kept on turning simple things into roundabouts. Why am I even doing that?

"I am madly inlove with you, Madelaine and you make me a happy man" he paused "Can you hold on to me? Huh?"

I immediately turned my head to head to him, giving my full attention to his words. My lips were parted while enjoying the loud banging of my heart. He bit his lower lip before looking away. His both ears were turning red, blushing. It sent euphoria for a while.

I waited fucking years to finally hear this and those three words he said earlier. Oh my gosh!

"Can you hold on to me, too?" I asked with full of hope.