A Fierce Battle

About a block away from Kuoh Academy the devils meet and begin to discuss their plans for how they'll go about the battle with Kokabiel. However, someone from the Gremory peerage was missing, the knight Kiba Yuuto.

"We've set up a barrier around the school to minimize the damage to the surrounding area. However, if Kokabiel does truly let lose the entire school and city will be destroyed." Sona explains as the rest of the group looks at the student council president. "However, since Kokabiel is here we can only assume that he's come to do just that," Sona explains as Asia begins to speak.

"But why is he here?" Asia asks. "If he's after Excalibur why is just waiting at the school. No pieces of Excalibur are there, right?" Asia asks as Tsubaki turns her head to face the bishop and speaks.

"That's right, ever since those two exorcists showed up Sona and I have reviewed the entire city multiple times, and besides the ones, the exorcists and Kokabiel brought with them no other pieces are within Kuoh," Tsubaki explains

"That still leaves the question of why he's here. If he has all the pieces already or has whatever he needed from here then why stick around?" Koneko asks

"I haven't the faintest idea on why he's still here but he is. For now, we have to worry about the problem currently facing us." Sona explains as she turns her head to Rias. "Our opponent is a monster, a beast on a completely different level than us. I think it would be best for all of us that you call for your brother's aid." Sona says as Rias shoots her a glare.

"Have you called upon your sister Sona?" Rias asks as Sona looks away.

"My case is different," Sona says as Rias place a hand on her hip.

"Is it now?"Rias asks sarcastically already knowing Sona is lying through her teeth. As Rias glares at Sona Akeno walks up behind her.

"I've already informed Sir Zech of the situation and have gotten his take on it," Akeno informs the two kings as Rias looks back at her with a bit of anger in her eyes.

"Akeno, how dare you act without my-" Rias is cut off by Akeno who speaks in a stern voice that would make you think she's the king and Rias is the queen.

"I know you want to separate your own achievements from your brother and you don't wish to cause any trouble for him or the house of Gremory, but the fight we find ourselves in is bigger than all of us," Akeno explains. "We must use of the power held by the lord of demons," Akeno says as Rias glances down at the ground.

"I'll take at least an hour for Sir Zech to arrive," Akeno explains as Sona nods her head.

"I believe we can hold out for an hour. The student council will hold back and keep the barrier up." Sona says as she looks toward Rias. "I'll trust you to handle Kokabiel until your brother arrives," Sona says as Rias' face turns serious.

"You can count on us." Rias states as she turns to the rest of her peerage. "Do not mistake this for anything like our battle with Riser. This is no battle, this is an all-out war. Now let's go!" Rias shouts as Koneko, Akeno, and Asia adopt a serious face.

"RIGHT!" The three devils shout as the small group walks toward the academy as the student council puts up the barrier behind them. Walking up to the school the four devils see a bright light in the shape of a sphere about 10 to 13 feet off the ground. Within said sphere are four swords and just below them is a short, overweight man. He has gray puffy hair, black eyes, and a mustache. He's wearing a priest's attire and on his face is a wide toothy grin that would shiver down almost anyone's spin.

 He's wearing a priest's attire and on his face is a wide toothy grin that would shiver down almost anyone's spin