eleven

I slid into the breakfast line, fumbling with my green plastic tray. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Niall lead Sophia to her seat, and plop down next to her. I mindlessly take bowl of cereal, an apple, and a glass of juice. I head back to my seat, and pass Niall and Sophia. She sits on his lap, happily devouring a pancake.

"Oh, hey Niall. Everything go okay, at the nurse's?" I say with a smile, attempting to act casual.

"Yeah, everything went great. You were a trouper, weren'tcha?" Niall bounces Sophia up and down, causing a giggle to erupt from her mouth.

"Mr. Teddy Bear got a shot too!" She yells, showing me the fluffy bear. I hide my smile and give Niall a confused look.

"Later," He mouths and I give him a thumbs up. I look around the large hall, sunshine beaming through screen doors.

I crash into someone. My juice spills all over me, as well as my cereal, mostly milk may I add.

"Shit, I am so sorry." I look up and meet a pair of deep brown eyes. His voice has some sort of accent, not British. I can't put my finger on it, but that wasn't the most important thing at the moment. He offers me a hand, and I haul myself up, brushing off my shorts.

"Wow, I am just a mess." I examine another dirty shirt, it seemed I was always getting into trouble.

"Hi, nice to meet you Mess. I'm Calum." He extends his hand and I shook it gently with a giggle rising up in me.

"I'm Andy," I correct him, even though I knew it was a joke.

"Woah, woah, woah." He steps back in alarm. "I've known you for two minutes and you already have two identities? I don't know if you Mess or Andy?" I double over laughing and shove him playfully. I glance over at Niall, and see his eyes narrow. He places Sophia on the bench, and walks out of the hall in a huff

"I gotta go, but we are definitely arguing later." I tell Calum and he smirks.

"If you're worried about Niall, don't."

"Huh?" I look at him and cross my arms over my stained shirt.

"He's just worried that someone else will snatch you up before him," Calum looks around the chow hall. I cock my head and stare at him questioningly.

"Word is, Niall has a wittle baby crush on you." He speaks in a higher pitched voice, batting his eyelashes.

"Psh, please. Not me," I say, pulling a piece of my hair and tugging on it. "Not me."I state sternly.

"If you say so." Calum put his hands up innocently. "I think someone's in denial or should I say de-NIALL."

"Hey, you good?" I whip around and see Zayn standing there.

I run my hand through my frizzy hair, and sigh. "Yeah, yeah. I'm good. Thanks, though." I glance to see Calum is gone and the whole camp isn't starring at me anymore, luckily.

"Look, I need to tell you something." He grabs my hands and I flinch.

"Right now, Zyan? I kinda need to get back to my group-" I mutter, trying to release his grip.

"Right now." His tone is deep and frightens me just the slightest.

I gulp and nod slowly. "I-"

"Andy, there you are! We gotta go get the kids changed for swim..." Niall bounds up to me, crystal eyes sparkling. He looks from our hands clasped together and his face hardens. "I see now's a bad time. I'll change them myself." I stand there, stunned. What just happened?

I walk to the cabin in a daze, and open the screen door. I faint smile appears on my face as I see Niall chasing the girls around the cabin, dressed in their colorful swimsuits. I clear my throat and he looks up, seeing me. Recognition crosses his face and I wave. He picks up Zoe and settles her on his waist. "Are you all ready to swim?" He asks and they all giggle and head to the boys cabin, where I assume Liam was making sure the boys were ready.

"Okay guys, go put on your sunscreen Andy and I just need to get in our swim suits!" Niall announces, pushing them out to the porch. I grab my swim suit and change quickly. Although I didn't have fare skin, I applied a layer of sunscreen in the bathroom. Unable to get my back, I call for Niall.

He walks in, a pair of swim trunks is all he wears. They were quite short, not like teenage girl shorts short, but the boys where I lived basically wore basket ball shorts. I feel his eyes look at my body, I stand their awkwardly holding out the bottle. He shakes his head from his thoughts, blushing and helps me with the sunscreen.

-Mia and Sadie Rose
Sometimes we both write chapter when we get writers block :)