Chapter 1

On a bright Monday morning,the birds were singing into the blue sky and the sun shone vigorously.
Charlotte was awoken by the sound of her alarm clock "beep beep ", she groaned and hid her head under her pillow messing up the ponytail she had on the night before,  "ugh gimme a few more minutes ",  the alarm clock still beeping like crazy "alright am up" she turned it off and sluggishly rose from the bed.

She searched for her nerd glasses while rubbing her eyes, she puts them on and stood in front of the mirror admiring her well tanned body and her blue eyes stares back at her through her reflection. she then head to the bathroom to freshen up.

She makes her long blonde hair into a new ponytail and puts on a blue mini dress with a white sneaker and applied her cherry lipstick on her full plum lips with little powder on her freckled face when her mother called out to her "I'll be right down mom ".

She makes her way to the dining room where her family were waiting for her, her six and half feet tall father(Tom) with blonde hair and brown eyes with his brown skin.  Her six feet tall brunette mother(Clara) with blue eyes and light skin. Her 26yrs brother Kai who is also six feet tall, brunette haired and golden brown eyes .

Clara made sandwiches for them to eat while drinking orange juice, Charlotte disliked Kai for he always teased her for being freckled faced and calls her a nerd for wearing glasses. He disturbingly played with her ponytail while she munched her sandwich angrily.

Charlotte was in her final year in college while Kai had already graduated and is working as a detective, Charlotte was to resume after the short break given to them for the celebration of Christmas...

"alright now, Kai stop disturbing your little sister and Charlotte hurry up with your breakfast, your dad has to drop u off before heading to work " Clara softly said.

Tom and Charlotte said their goodbye to the rest of the family as they drove down the road. Charlotte was dropped off at her campus where she meets her five feet two inches tall best friend Lottie opera with dark brown hair and hazel eyes putting on a Jean jacket and trouser with a white sneaker, they both wished Tom goodbye as he drove away and they headed to their dorms....

"hmmmm it feels so good to be the back" Lottie softly
expressed while sniffing in the air in her surrounding.

"tell me about it, I feel so happy being away from Kai and all his troubles " she expressed excitedly while rolling her eyes at the mention of Kai's name.

Lottie chuckled softly with her hands on her mouth then spoke "come on, he is not that bad, I mean he is hot, also a detective"

"an annoying detective " Charlotte added while unpacking her bags "I mean who would fall for such a dork as kai" she added, Lottie then replied with a little guilt "ugh yeah I know right, pfff he is such a dork" she said while unpacking as well, she noticed the glare of Charlotte on her and realized she has been caught in her lie and they both broke into laughter but it soon came to an end when they heard a muffle from their third roommate's bed

"what was that " said Lottie who was already cowering in fear as she was moving closer to the exit door getting ready to leap out like a hungry tiger who just found its meal.

Charlotte moved closer to the bed as the muffling continued, she stretched out her hand and grabbed a cloth hanger then summoned all her courage she never thought she had as she flings the blanket open while Lottie closed her eyes shut afraid of what she might see, If she didn't have the guts to look at it.......

As Charlotte flings the blanket open she was ready to beat whatever was there till it regrets the day it was born but to her surprise, it was only Myrtle Potter. Myrtle, Charlotte's five feet and seven inches tall friend was just lying on the bed like a lifeless person who somehow had the ability to munch potato chips in its mouth, she laid on the bed with her goldie locks hair scattered and her brown eyes closed as though she was really dead. Dressed in a free trouser and a bogus top.....

"Myrtle!!!,  what the fuck" with her hand on her face "you scared the shit out of me"  Charlotte exclaimed as she breaths in trying to calm herself down.

Both girls breathed heavily and sighed with relieve and disbelief at the same time.

" I have been here all night, alone but it was better than spending another night in my home, I could have died, living with twelve siblings is terrible " Myrtle exclaimed.

with a pitiful look in her eyes, the other girls felt a little sympathy for her but Charlotte intruded the emotional moment with her question " what were you muffling anyway" Lottie nodded in support with Charlotte's question.

Myrtle replied them to cure their curiosity "oh right, I was saying Kai is absolutely hot and... "

" Charlotte cuts her sentence while rolling her eyes in disbelief to her answer,  " lalalalala" clugging her ears with her fingers  "I can't hear u ". 

Myrtle wore a wicked grin on her face because she knew how disgusted Charlotte feels when they talk about Kai, "No matter what you do, I know you can still hear me shorty " Myrtle added,

Charlotte wore a frown on her face as she was always teased for being she shortest amongst her friends, they all broke into sudden laughter and the three girls continued with unpacking their belongings and arranging them but suddenly Charlotte facial expression changed as she got a creepy text from an unknown number.

"what's wrong baby " Lottie asked as she and Myrtle moved closer to her" I got a text" "well read it out " Myrtle suggested,  " let's play a game " she said astonished as she couldn't read a meaning to it, the girls stared at each other in confusion.

What do you guys think the text meant?, and who could it be from?.
You guys can leave ur suggestion in the comment section.