♡ 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I can't believe this! You guys are so nice! 71 reads! I'm so happy right now! I can't express how grateful I am!

I ranked 3rd in the tag: myherofanfiction
I ranked 4th in the tag: depressedkacchan
I ranked 20th in the tag: myheroacademiafanfic

Seriously? I'm so shocked, thank you guys so much!
I can't believe this! And 71 reads? You guys are insane! Thank you so much, I can't put it into words on how grateful I am for all of your support. 71 reads is absolutely shocking, I can't believe it! I know I keep saying it but I'm so shocked. I'm so grateful for everyone! Every follower, every comment, every vote, every read, it means the most to me! I just wanted to thank you all, 71 reads is absolutely unimaginable! Thank you all!

BrookeMitchell7  (first comment on this story)
SleepyBroccoliBoi (first to add this story into a reading list)
LittleMissAware (first to vote for this story)

I've only mentioned these people because these things stand out to me, but even if you are reading it means the absolute world to me!
Thank you for reading!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝  🥺💕

Last minute decision!
To show my love, I've decided to take art requests! I'm not the best, but I would like to show my love this way! To give back in a way! Comment your art requests and I will be taking them until the 10ᵗʰ of October. I will not be drawing any ship art because writing fanfiction is a dirty secret I have, sorry. But I can take art requests, like Light Yagami from death note, or Victor from Yuri On Ice  ect. (Or any anime character pretty much)
If you want to get specific, write down the details in the comments.

Things I will not draw:
-Ship Art (Sorry)
-Anything that could hurt somebody's feelings  ect.
-Realism (Because I suck and I can't even draw a realistic nose)
-Anything that could offend people
-Anything that includes revealing outfits
-Anything that shows nudity
-Anything that could have "An age restriction" (inappropriate behaviour of the characters, ect.)
-Anything I am unfamiliar with, although it is for my readers I still would like to know the character so I like the artwork
-Any character that shows too much nudity
-Anything gore (blood, death, ect.)
-Anything that shows too much movement (I know, lame, but I'm improving my drawing skills, and I can't draw side ons, or anything that's from any angle other than the front. I also cannot for the life of me, draw anything that shows too much movement. I can only draw people standing, facing the front. And for that I am sorry, I'm trying to improve! So please don't be mad if shit doesn't look like you imagined or thought. I suck :p)
-Anything too depressing (because I'll probably have a breakdown drawing sad stuff and because I don't want anyone to think I'm depressed if they look through my book, yes that actually happened once, except it was just a sheet of paper not a sketchbook 😂)

Those are all the rules!
Sorry, I'm sure that all of you are wonderful people! But I just feel safer if I set some ground rules. Love you all so much!

I will be making an art book, each chapter will have the drawings for the set time. If I do another one of these, I will add another chapter with more drawings for that seperate art request period of time.

Edit: 93 reads?! Y'all just keep surprising me! 🥺💕

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡