01

School was finally done, right?

Not that any of you can relate these days.

But I can.

Online classes aren't my thing but most of the people I knew in middle school and high school seems to thrilled by the idea of online classes.

Oh, please.

Much more of a physical being girl myself.

I threw the my bag on the small cot of my bedroom, and shrugged off the sweater I was wearing.

London's weather gets into heat like a werewolf sometimes.

Yes. It's bastard disgusting.

It rains like a bitch and the sun comes out like a pathetic little shit whenever it wants.

But, Long live the Queen, huh?

I discarded my sweater on the floor and pulled up the tank top I was wearing underneath and one by one shredded all layers of clothing until I was bum naked.

My shoddy room didn't have any windows. But that's what was the plus point about this room, in'it?

I could be naked without pervy Paul from the next building looking at my tits and jerking off.

Kidding. There is no pervy Paul.

I sat before my already turned on desktop. I never turned it off last night.

And according to me, I was doing some exigent and dodgy research.

Yes.

I was trying to hack.

But who am I kidding?

I am just some twenty year old lanky kid trying to hack into the mafia database.

Bollocks! Did I just think that out loud!?

Well kill me now. Or nah.

I'm just gonna chill and hit up on the web, see if the codes I put for downloading last night were in or not.

Yup. Definitely in. I thought as I closed the folder named 'porn' and fired up Google to get some more information about this organization in particular.

This the uh- DiMariano industries and holding.

The DiMariano industries and holding, was one of the many business line working in Europe, based on Italy.

The were in the oil business, the ship business, the wine exporter, chains of five star hotels all over Las Vegas.

Business was better then kardashians for this organization.

I mean, rich shit turns me on pretty hard and crazy.

Until, in the last month, after this family's super exotic vacation in a private island in the outskirts of Greece the police found wooden box, labeled with fruit name but filled with drugs.