20

I fumbled with the strap of my purse as I waited outside on a waiting room

Four days ago, I realised my periods this moth was late.

It was horrible when I didn't see any trace of blood anywhere, the next morning. Or the morning after that. It was scary.

To me it was my worst nightmare.

I mean u heard plan B fails, but-

God, why me?

It was almost a two weeks after mine and Ariel's pool date which went to the dogs.

It was also Ariel's birthday.

The night before the pool date Angelo left for Greece. Since then Ariel has been off.

I think it's her sixth sense on high alert. So our pool date wasn't fun. It was rather gloom.

I waited for my turn to get the blood sample reports that I gave just half an hour earlier to see what was the result of my slacked period.

After the results the doctor was supposed to do a sonogram and find out what was going on.

I didn't want go be pregnant.

I shared my paranoia with Roman last night, he was impassive as ever and told me that he'll put me in an appointment.

I don't know about him, but I sure as hell don't want a kid at this moment.

Or any moment, for that matter.

Kids make me want to vomit and then do suicide.

The nurse came back into the waiting room and announced that the doctor would like to see me and my results were here.

Scared, paranoid, making a plan to kill myself if the results are positive I make way into the examination room where behind a small desk, a tanned, petite young women sit.

"Blaire Anderson, is it?" She asked in a gentle tone. "Take a seat." She added getting two sheets of paper.

"Thank you, doctor." I said, still fumbling with chain if my purse.

"Well, miss Anderson." The doctor says in a disappointed tone. "It seems like you aren't pregnant. I am sorry."

I am not. I say mentally relived that the test was negative.