06

It must be late

It must be late.

Really late when someone else comes into the room.

It has been past hours since I encountered with Roman last and since then I've been pretty much drained.

Yeah, well what do you expect? I haven't had a fucking morsel of food in my mouth since the breakfast and I don't know how long has it been.

Two days.

I am fucking hungry.

I could gobble up that sexy monstrous bastard, I could.

But I'd rather not.

He's got a real tiny dick to treat a women like he does.

Asshat.

I hear the faint sound of the door clicking open and the light from whatever hell hole was outside sweep into the room as somebody steps in.

The gag gets taken out of my mouth and I give out a heave of satisfaction as I breathe in though my mouth and let out.

My lings feel like it's working again.

"Hey, love." I hear a soft womenly voice.

Damn.

I swear I am straight.

I am not into fxf dominatrix and sub play.

Oh my God, what is this place.

Why are people so weird here.

"I am going to untie you, okay?" She said but there was a motherly edge to her voice.

I wanted to believe there was a motherly edge to her voice.

But the alien in me said not to, because I've never known what a motherly tone felt like.

"There, honey." She said. "You're untied. I am Coralyn." She added.

Coralyn.

Coralyn DiMariano, the women of the family.

Oh, goodness, is she as fucked up and monstrous as her son?

Well bugger me to the moon and Mars to Jupiter, I don't want to stay in this place.

This is disgusting.

She must have sense my panicking.

"Hey, love." She said. "It's okay. You're okay, Darling. Why don't you try to get up, sweetheart. Do you hurt somewhere?" She asks gently.

Okay.

She's talking to me real nicely. Is she one of them good person or a female asshole?

"There, Darling." She smiles. "You can stand." She states as if I wasn't supposed to stand.