16

Two days later to Ariel's confession we sat on the almost empty club bar, slurping on chocolate milk on the rocks

Ariel was hitting on the bartender putting sexual remarks every now and then.

"Stop." I whispered at her when she made the slurping noise on her empty glass with the straw. "This is creepy."

"Sush." She said still making the nose on the empty cup making me put my head on the reflective surface. A groan leaving my chest.

"You're embarrassing." I said. "Stop making me embarrassed!"

"Can I get another chocolate milk on thee rocks?" She asked the bar man. "Make it extra cold. I hate hot stuff."

I gagged. "Stop. People don't flirt that way, you creep."

"You stop." She pouted. "I am having fun Blaire. Can you not? Moodkill." She blamed and turned her attention back to the bar man pushing out her tits.

God this girl was put of bounds. But she was more free after the confession and she made me feel good.

I mean I never had physical friends.

For a change she was wearing a dress. It was a white and yellow summer dress paired with jute sandals.

"Hey Bubbles!" Came a rude voice.

Ariel snapped her head to see who it was. It was the same blonde chick who was bragging about the dick.

"Oh, hey pink." Bubbles said as if she was happy to see her.

I snorted. "Go away, Pink." I said in a rude tone. "We're done with the shift."

"I didn't ask for Bubble's side bitch." She said. "Boss has asked to see you. Now."

"Oh." Bubbles said getting down from her chair. "Sure."

"I'll come with you." I said, finishing my drink with a go and joining her.

"Boss didn't ask for you." Pink pointed a finger at me. "Just her."

"None of your goddamn business." I said pushing past her, hitting on the shoulders purposefully as I followed bubbled through the stairs.

"You're so mean." Bubbles giggled once we were pass Pink. "I love it."

"I try." I shrug.