18

I sat on the bed, I was long done with Dinner

I sat on the bed, I was long done with Dinner. It was once again served in my room because Donna Coralyn was out on a date.

Imagine how many dates she goes on. Women sure loves to go places and eat. And feed. She's a damn monster feeder.

I patted my stomach, making my way to the bathroom, to brush my teeth and wash my face before bed.

I have no idea what Roman meant when he said 'I'll see you tonight, Blaire.'

You see my shaking my ass to pervy pauls every night. I wanted to point out.

And then you almost assault me, almost every night I see you.

Like, keep hands to yourself or use them better.

I don't want his teasing foreplay and all that dry humping crap.

I want raw...

What the fuck?

I walked out of the bathroom, brush in my hand, as I heard the door closed. The light's I had turned off before, because I planed on you know, sleeping.

Maybe a little bit of...yeah. That too. Finger fucking myself, as Roman puts it.

What a cunt.

"Blaire." His voice came throughp the darkness.

Bastard piglet. What your CCTV's ain't enough?

Fucking pornohollic.

I didn't want to let him know that I was here. I wanted for him to fuck off and leave me alone.

I walked back to the bathroom, finished brushing my teeth and washing my face.

A part of me believed that, Roman left.

Good for me, I don't really want to be around him. I walked back into the room with a view to fall on the bed and have a damn good quality sleep.

I gasped as I saw the dark figure sitting on the edge of my bed.

Roman clapped his hands once to turn on the lights all over the room, bringing me face to face with the good looking asshole sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my hands over my chest. "Get out, I don't like you."

"Sentiment is mutual, puppy." He said patting his thigh. "Come here."