15

Apparently me seeing the asshole boss kill a man wasn't enough to earn a day off

Apparently me seeing the asshole boss kill a man wasn't enough to earn a day off. I was still expected at 'Minx' to shake my arse for a bunch of pervy paul.

I met Ariel aka Bubbles at the back door, she as dressed in ballet uniform and was huffing as she made her way into the club.

After the first night, I realised that Ariel does whatever it is necessary to earn money.

And Roman preferring her rather than me isn't her fault at any scale.

I have bonded with the girl rather well since then talking about stuff. My stuff mostly, I was a complaining and whining human being who liked attention.

Yes.

"Hey, Bubbles!" I greeted as we entered the back of the club and walked to the green  roomare to change.

"Hey." She smiled brightly at me. "How was your day?"

"Good." I said sitting on a chair and undoing my hair from the pony tail. "How was yours?"

"Damn sweaty and tired." She replied.  "I don't even want to dress up and play hooker today, I am that tired."

I wanted to point out that she was indeed a stripper but refrained.

Ariel is a sensitive girl and she keeps it to herself mostly. I am the only person who she talks to in full sentences.

Blaire feels special today.

"Why do you look so glum?" I asked as Ariel sat her bag in the floor and proceeded to do her daily routine of removing her cloths to dress up.

"Nothing." She said. "Just stuff."

"Do you want to get some drinks or juice after the dance?" I asked again.

"You're awfully cheerful." She pointed out. "What's up with you? You got all of the screws tight?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah- I am fine."

"I like your dress." She says. "The top bow looks sexy shows a bit of your tits, looks good."

"Thanks." I said looking down at my chest. "I guess."

"Get changed." Ariel threw a shiny green sequin barely there top at me to land in my face.

I sighed.