12

Mr I am the boss here, pushes me inside a well furbished office room and locks the door using the same card he used to open it

"What the fuck do you want, asshole?" I ask covering my bra clad chest using my arms and tapping my feet on the grey twist pipe carpet thrown under the massive mahagony desk, the floor to ceiling window behind the desk, giving out the view of the sea port further away from the city.

"You will talk to me with respect  Blaire." He pointed a gold ringed index finger at me in a threatening way.

"In presence and absence of company. I am your boss, your superior not your bitch, not your play thing. You fucking work for me." He threatened taking powerful steps closer to my slender form. "I own you, you fucking breathe, you ask for permission, you fucking walk, you ask for permission, I tell you to fucking get on your knees and kiss my goddamn boot, you women get on your knees and fucking kiss my feet!" He yelled, his dark orbs dilating as he slammed both his palms on the plain wall I was backed up against.

I was scared of this man.

It was official.

"Are we clear, Blaire?" He asked in a hushed tone, his warm breath fanned my cheek.

I stayed silent. His close proximity was scary and carnal at the same time.

I mean nobody can control arousal can they? Especially when I, myself have been lusting over him since I saw him in flesh and blood.

It's too scary to interact with Roman.

To sexual to be near him.

To painful for him to be so close, because god knows I am drenched like a fucking whore wanting for him to put those hands, resting on the wall, on my body. On my throat. On my fucking ass.

"I do not like to repeat, myself." He said lowly.

"Answer me, Goddmanit!" He yelled, slamming his palms on the wall again, making me jump for the second time.

"Yes, Roman." I reply biting the corner of my lip, pacifying my Shaker up voice.

"Don Roman." He hissed. "I am not your fucking friend."

"Yes, Don Roman." I repeated like a parrot.

He pushed himself away from me and opened his eyes, it felt as if his whole body was shaking from anger.

After my first night here, I moved hills and mountains to avoid this asshole at all cost for the week.

Successful as I was, I spent my  nonworking time, on the guest room suite, reading stupid romance and erotica Bubbles lend me or chatting with Donna Coralyn. She was sweet.

Sometimes bratty as fuck but sweet nonetheless. Her brattiness left me speachless half the time.

But as I said, she was partially sweet and caring and a feeder.