Outside is scary?

Alora's POV-

Most of the time I'm kept inside I was never allowed outside, I was always told it was dangerous and that the outside world is scary but I didn't get it.

"Ok we're going out for the night ok we'll be back before you wake up, We are trusting you to be in bed for 10" Mum said warningly

"Of course mother" I replied

"Now if you need something ask the house elves" Father said

"Yes I will I quite like their cooking especially polly's" I stated proudly

Yes we have house elves, after I got there they took me to a room and I went outside the front once with mum and father of course;they wanted me to see the house because I would be living there for awhile even forever.

They hugged and kissed me goodbye and headed out to god knows where. I was wondering if they remembered my birthday; I would be turning 11 years old. They told me of a school of witchcraft and wizardry but they want to homeschool me so I could perfect my skills even though I have been doing wandless magic for basically as long as I can remember but I haven't told them yet.

••••••
I went into the kitchen I decided to check the clock it was currently 4:30pm I didn't know what they had to leave this early to be gone all day. I brushed it off and decided to change out of my red and white dress and into something more practical for an adventure.

I changed into a cream and orange jumper and brownish orange jeans, a hat that is the same colour of the jeans and orange converse I also added a belt to be extra ( yes my mum and father like muggles even though they are purebloods)

•••••

I snuck out but letting my favourite house elf Poppy know because I knew she wouldn't say anything. As I was about to leave the telephone rang and yes I said telephone for some reason they have a really old phone but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I questioned

"Alora, dear" said a voice

"Mum?" I asked

"Yes, this was unexpected but your dance teacher said she is moving up your practice because it's a new routine and you need to head there as soon as possible. Is that ok?" She replied

"Oh um ye it is I'll go get my bag ready" I said unsure

"Ok see you in a bit darling" Mum said and ended the call

I rolled my eyes at the audacity of the woman I mean I know she's my mother but come on she ruined my adventure, I bet she knew I think they have cameras anyway I need to stop overthinking and get my bag ready.