New Friends And Curiosity

Waking up Alora went to shower and change into her robes, when she got back she noticed that Hermione had now gotten up also.

Alora shared a dorm with Hermione, Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown. There weren't many in the dorm but Parvati's sister was said to be moving in because she could bear to be without her sister. Which most people knew was a lie just so they could gossip together 24/7.

Alora had inner thoughts, well promises to herself and the main one was be a kid, have a childhood. Alora had never really had an enjoyable or a playful childhood. It consisted in lessons which were taught by multiple private professors and alchemy by Nicholas Flamel himself -that was before he passes away in peace - which was quite an honour.

Growing up with the Willows was wonderful yet dull. Alora never really had much fun but the place where all of her plans and great creations came from was her secret garden. Yes she had a secret garden. Alora made it herself with some spells she created, it was like another realm, with its pillars and vines of flowers. It brought elegance and happiness to her soul which sounds deep and it is lest be honest.

Alora wanted to open up about her little doggy friend to her twin or anyone in her family, who she loved but being herself she was anxious and was scared to put her heart, soul and trust into her true family because last time she did that they all died. She didn't want that to happen to them, they deserved everything and she didn't want to bring them into the world of darkness that she had been living.

Alora was brought out of her thoughts by a voice. Hermione Granger.

"Hey, are you ok you've just been staring at the wall while I called your name" she placed her hand on Alora's shoulder

"Oh yeah just slightly nervous I guess" Alora smiled at her bushy haired friend.

"Alright come on we'll be late for breakfast" Hermione grabbed her bag and left to the common room

"Relax you'll be fine" Alora muttered to herself
"Great now I'm talking to myself" she shook her head and her ginger curls moving with these movements.

At breakfast.........

After Hermione had eaten she had mumbled something about going to class early which made no sense since there was ages until divination.

"So how was your first night at Hogwarts" Harry asked looking over his goblet

"Oh it was quite nice and I have a question" he nodded for her to continue

"Well uh does Hogwarts have an unlimited supply of food because I swear if he keeps eating like that he might just kill the house elves" Alora looked at her brother who was shovelling food into his moth like his life depended on it

"I mean he eats like this all the time but you should see him at dinner" Harry chucked winking at the girl across from him

"Hey a gud bekfst is impornt yooo kno" Ron said with his mouth full

"Right...." Alora grabbed another crepe Filled with Nutella

"Just saying divination is a waste of time I mean she predicted my death the fist class" he laughed again

"Yes he got the grim" Ron finally swallowed

"Oh interesting" Alora stroked her non existent beard

"What are gonna murder him" Ron's eyes widened

"Darn it, you foiled my plans I would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids" Alora said seriously crossing her arms

After talking and eating a bit more the trio left to go up to the divination classroom which of course was so high up it took hours to get there.

After classes In the Gryffindor Common Room.........