Botany

Alora's POV....
A few months before the meeting with Dumbledore:

I woke up early and the only way I could tell was by the sun, I had left my curtains open last night which I never do but I was so tired Mum and Father were at work so I had to clean the whole house and let me tell you there was dust in places I didn't know existed.

The only place I didn't give a good clean was the attic, I merely tidied up and dusted but it's a clean space anyways so it didn't need much work. I also didn't want to clean it that much since I like the old feeling it gives when I go up there.

The sun had started to rise, so did I. I slipped in my slippers and headed downstairs to have breakfast.

I trudged downstairs while wiping sleep out of my eyes. I then heard a *PoP*
It was Trixie our other elf, she also took care of me when my parents went to work when I was young along with Poppy.

You probably are wondering the connection between Poppy and I is, well it's a funny story.
Her name was Petunia once upon a story but I as I grew up I called her P, and then when I first took an interest in botany poppies were one of my favourites so I named her Poppy, I had asked permission of course and my parents allowed me but to this day I don't think they were listening because when I talk about Poppy they just look at me funny, I think they thought I had and still have an imaginary friend.

***

I headed straight to the kitchen since I never had dinner and I'm pretty sure the rumbling in my stomach echoed around the house.

I grabbed some vanilla yoghurt, granola, strawberries, a banana and brown bread and butter.
I grabbed a bowl and but the yoghurt and granola in it I added a few bananas slices  on top, put the bread in the toaster and while that was toasting I put some strawberries on a saucer sized plate, then I popped up my toast,buttered it and then sat at the table to enjoy my mini buffet for breakfast.
******

I was in the library reading and studying when I had the idea to read outside, which I was going to follow through with I might add.

I grabbed my books which consisted of Botany: a history and Flower art I also put some parchment, a quill that is charmed to use led instead of ink and lastly a blanket

I ran through the halls and out the door on the first floor and then out the large white oak doors.
My pine green and white dress flowing behind me as I ran towards a tree I swear my bow was about to slip out of my hair.

The tree wasn't too far from the house but it had felt like I ran a lot. I had ran from the library, out the front door, down the steps from the door and the steps towards the garden and then to where I am now my favourite corner of our front garden.

The front garden has lots of trees at either side which splits into a forest but just at the front of those trees is the tree I was sitting at;it had a curve in its trunk which allowed me to sit on and lean back if I wanted to. This particular tree was about 500 feet away from the front gates. I have never been outside of those gates but I bet it's a wonderful world.
*******

I had been drawing for hours, my drawings consisted of many different flowers this included: Irises, Lilies, Hyacinths,orchids,lotuses, water lilies, chrysanthemums,roses,bluebells,pansies and carnations.

I also did most of my studying because Mum says she wants to test my knowledge on flowers  which is usually just a way for her to tell me I'm stupid but alas I don't care what she thinks because I know I'm good at what I do.

Ron's POV.....

This meeting has been in my mind all day like it's a day way which isn't far away but yet it seems like it's an eternity away, yes I used that word in a sentence Hermione told me to do that I knew I wasn't stupid that'll prove her wrong.

Hmmmm...what was I thinking about. Oh it's Harry

"Harry!"i greet and he looks at me

"Why are you yelling"he asked looking confused but he always looks like that actually

"Oh well oops, anyways I forgot what I was thinking and then I saw you and decided to talk to you" I explained

"Oh well I was thinking about you meeting your sister tomorrow actually" he said simply while sitting down beside me on the couch

"Sister.....Oh Harry your a genius!!" I thanked

"You forgot about her?" He asked almost offended

"Why are you offended and no I didn't forget about her but I was thinking about that too. Hints why I'm still up" I explained

"Oh well uhhhh"he stuttered

"Anyways I'm going down to the kitchen I eat when I'm nervous" I got up and walked to the portrait hole

"You eat all the time Ronald/Ron" Hermione and Harry said in union

"Hermione when did you get here you know what I don't even wanna know" I walked through the portrait hole

Hermione's POV....

I can't wait to meet Ron's sister I mean I hope she doesn't eat as much as Ron because Hogwarts will be out of food if that's the case.

Hey guys it's me I have finally written this chapter it took a little longer to write then I thought but alas hope you enjoyed it and yes it's a bit of a boring one but the family will be united in the next one!!!!

-Ella xx