Willow Ball

I was waiting outside of the doors that opened into the ballroom wearing my dress which was a pale yellow and it was gorgeous.

A/N: this is Alora's dress

^— Alora's Dress

*************************

People had started to arrive and I had gotten notice that my family would be awaiting my arrival in the Ballroom which made me extremely nervous. I want to impress them but I think they look past what's on the outside and look straight into my heart and soul to see who I truly am, which I'm not used to especially when everyone else in there just look at appearances.

Take the Malyfoys' for example, they care way to much about blood status it's like it's a religion but to Lucius Malfoy it is.
Draco and I are good friends actually we practically grew up together he's like my protective older brother that pug faced pansy is obsessed with.

"Miss Alora your guests await your arrival" Poppy brought me out of my trance

"Yes of course" I straightened out my dress and held my mother's well my adoptive mother's mirror to see how I looked. I had light makeup done for tonight; a pale pink gloss with light yellow eyeshadow that looked perfect with my dress. I was wearing some of my gold jewellery and Pearl dangly earrings.

The large black marble doors opened up to a room filled with chatter that had died down as soon as the doors opened and the same with the music, I felt like Cinderella walking down the steps with everyone's eyes on you, picking apart your appearance to make themselves feel better while you get insecure but tonight I wouldn't let that happen, this is my ball this was and is my family's legacy.
Nothing was going to ruin this night nothing...

I picked up my dress a little showing off my white heels whilst descending the grande staircase to the ballroom floor.

Reaching the bottom I'm met with my grandfather who I give a greeting kiss on the cheek and walk to the dance floor for my waltz that I have known since I could walk on my own.

Usually father and daughter would do this dance together but my father who wasn't my father is dead, yes it's blunt but it's better than the denial phase and I've been there and done that.

The dance had ended and I curtsied to my grandfather as a thank you and walked over to the balcony, where I would be until somebody requires me. I'm not in my family's business so I'm not much help so I guess staying out of the way is the next best thing!

******

I had been watching the stars and I had been lost in them and lost track of time.

I was so entranced by the stars I hadn't noticed the handsome green-eyed boy boy right beside me.

"Um are you Alora" the green eyed beauty stuttered slightly
His voice bringing me out of my trance

"Oh I um yes I am" I smoothed out my gown and smiled up at him
"Not to be rude but who are you" I smiled awkwardly

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter" he rubs his scar subconsciously

"Oh I'm Alora Willow" I say automatically "wait you already knew that" I chuckle

"Ye I did but I guess your a Weasley now huh?" He chuckled

"Ye I guess" I laughed "oh yes you're Ron's friend Harry"

"Ye best friend" he smiled "just a question, how come you haven't like freaked out I'm you know Harry Potter"

"Oh well I just guessed you wouldn't of wanted me to make a big deal out of it" I shrugged

"Ye everybody just fusses over it except some people are over it and so am I to be honest" he turned to the stars "I don't know why I'm telling you this"

"Well you don't know me so I'm guessing it's easier to talk to a stranger than someone you know" I smiled "that's what therapists are for you know" I joked and we both laughed

Little did Alora know the green-eyed potter was going to make or break her sanity........

I have finally finished this I have been busy lately also I have been procrastinating this chapter.

None of my chapters are edited at the moment so they may be slightly if not a lot cringey 😅

This is a short chapter but another will be coming before Monday (I hope)

-Ella xoxo