Sirius Black

There was a brief yet tense silence but that was soon ended when Hermione stepped in front of Harry and Alora.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too" The curly headed girl stated bravely but gulping slightly 

"No one one will die tonight" Black says grimly 

"Then it will be you" Harry exclaimed bursting from behind Hermione and lurching forward to grab Sirius to tackle him to the ground. The other Weasleys were just staring in shock, by now Alora had checked on her twin brother.

The rage filled boy points his wand at a laughing Sirius Black showing his grimey canines.

"Are you going to kill me Harry" Sirius questions still slightly chuckling. Alora walks over to Harry but someone bursts through the door shouting "EXPELLIARMUS" it was Remus Lupin. Harry's wand flies away from him almost knocking Alora in the head.

Alora grabs Harry and pulls him off the prisoner and holds onto his arm which may of made it seem like she was protecting him but in reality she was holding him in place so the boy wouldn't tackle his professor as well.

"Well Sirius looking rather ragged aren't we" Lupin almost taunts with his wand pointed at his old friend. "Finally the flesh reflects the madness within"

"Well you'd know all about the madness within wouldn't you Remus" Sirius says still laying on the ground. The professor stares at the man before moving his wand back to his side and pulling his best friend up from the ground and into a long awaited hug. The teens minus Alora who was smiling slightly were confused and betrayed, which is why Hermione snapped.

"I found him" Sirius mumbled "I found him finally" he almost jumps for joy

"I know" Remus looks at his friend 

"Let' kill him" Black says maliciously 

"NO" Hermione shouted "I trusted you, I kept you're secret" Alora attempts to stop her hot headed friend but fails when she cuts her off saying " and all this time you have been his friend"

Hermione turns back to the group "He's a werewolf" pointing at Remus "that's why he's been missing classes"

"Hermione that wasn't you're thing to tell Alora shakes her head 

"How long have you known" Lupin says still shocked on how the 13 year old witch found out 

"Since professor Snape set the essay and every time I would mention it to Alora she would always deny it saying there was no way it was true" Hermione finally takes a breathe 

"Well well well Hermione you really are the smartest witch of your generation" Lupin takes a few steps closer to the girl.

That's when Alora noticed Sirius rolling his hed and starting to get angry again.

"Alright enough talk Remus let's kill him" Black complains to his friend 

"No wait" Remus demands 

"I did my waiting" Sirius began fueled with anger "12 years of it in Azkaban!" He yells

Remus then turns back towards the huddled teens as the door finally creaked back which made Alora sigh with relief, the constant creaking of the door was getting on her nerves she thought she might just blow it up at one point but decided against it considering it would draw attention to the abandoned and haunted building known as the Shrieking Shack.

The scar faced professor turned back to his friend handing over his wand "very well, kill him" "But just wait one more minute Harry has to know why" he holds up one finger to signify the minute he will have to wait.