People Are Here To See You

Alora's POV-

I was sitting in front of the mirror, I have been moping around the house since I'm alone.
You'd think because my parents are gone j I would be happy since I'm free and I can make myself happy by being outside and being in nature since I love it so much, sneaking out was the only option.

I was just staring at myself; I had gotten skinnier,paler and my cheekbones that were once full were now hollow and visible  which was quite strange how do you get cheekbones when they were non-existence.

* * * * * *
I was taken out of my trance when Poppy comes into my room with *Pop*

"There are people outside wanting to see you" she explains softly

"Who are they" I asked not wanting to see anyone

"Well I think they call themselves the Weasleys" she implied "they also have a message for you"

"What may that be" I ask getting slightly curious at the name Weasley is sounds familiar

"They say and I quote: that we are her real family and I know it may sound strange but it's true and we would love to see and meet her" she finishes
"Do you know of them" she asks

"Not generally but could you find out who they are" I ask
" of course m'lady" she then pops out of my room
* * * * *

I hear voices at the door and then the door closes and Poppy is back in my room.
"I have completed your request" she hands me some parchment with all I need to know about the large red-headed family

"What will I tell them" she asks
"Tell them I'll be down in a few minutes I need to get myself at least a little presentable"I tell her
"Yes m'lady"
"You do know you can call me Alora"
"I'll settle with Lady Alora that's what I'm supposed to call my master even my young masters"
"Whatever you need it's fine"

* * * *

She then pops out of my room so I get up and head to my wardrobe.

I walk in to get a better look at my clothes, to find something presentable.
I settle for a white dress that has little red hearts, the dress doesn't look tacky it looks quite nice which is what I need; it's simple but yet smart.
* *
I remember my parents told me I wasn't theirs by blood but they love me like their own and there were bad people who would come after me especially if they were extra close, they had told me this before they disappeared and were found dead weeks later: the worst month of my life.

I guess I knew one day I would come across my family but the timing wasn't ideal but now I'm walking down the stairs coming into the entry hall.

All I could think about was 'I'm going to meet my real family'

This was Alora's POV on the situation I'm excited for them to be reunited but I'm also hoping I can write it as good as I can imagine it....

-Ella xx