-scary truth-

-The Next Morning-

Daryl woke up at sunrise; he grabbed his stuff before walking to Theo's tent.

He 'knocked' on the tent door, waiting for a response to come from within the tent. 

"Yeah?" a tired voice said from inside.

Daryl smiled to himself at how cute she sounded in the morning before unzipping the tent to see her under his and another blanket. 

"I'm heading out again. I think you should tell them. Speak to your parents about the baby," he said, causing her to sit up slowly. "Hear me out. You don't have to explain who it was or anything more, but out of everything, I think they deserve to know, " Daryl pointed out.

She nodded slowly before lying back down. 

Daryl wasn't even sure if she had taken in anything but nodded anyway.

"Later, sleepy head" He zipped her tent back up before heading to the others.

Theo went back to sleep for about another 30 minutes before she decided to get up.

She woke up immediately, thinking about what Daryl had said. 

He was right; she needed to tell her dad, her mum, and Carl.

She stayed alone for a couple of hours, contemplating what to say and how to say it before finally going over to find her parents. 

She was so nervous; her palms were sweaty, and her legs were shaking. 

She returned to the farmhouse, seeing that most men were out looking for Sophia or food and resources. 

But she managed to see her mother, who was talking with some of the others.

"Hey, mum," Theo said, walking over to her slowly. 

"What's up?" she wondered, looking at her daughter, excusing herself from the others. 

"Can we talk?" Theo asked. 

She was shaking; she thought she could pass out, but she had to do it.

"Of course" she smiled. Theo directed her to a private area; this would be a long talk.

But before she could even begin, the sight of her dad and Shane came into view.

"I think Dad should be here too," Theo said, which caused Lori to look worried.

"I'll bring him over", she told her, walking over to him.

A couple of moments passed before they both joined her.

Rick was just as confused as Lori; they both worried about what she was about to say.

She told them to sit, so they all sat on the floor, far from everyone.

"What's this about?" Rick asked, looking at Lori for an answer, but she looked at Theo. 

Theo was on the verge of a panic attack; there was no telling how they were about to react.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Lori panicked. 

Everything that had happened to Carl had woken her up to how she had been treating Theo, and she wanted to make a difference and build that bond they had struggled to have.

"When I was 17, I left home to travel, so there was something else behind that reason, too..." Theo began as they watched her tear up. "I had a baby." She blurted out, making their eyes go wide. "I had a little girl in New Mexico, and I left her there at a school," Theo cried.