💐 Welcome to the Garden💐

Hello! And welcome to the Story Expansion Garden, where short stories, one shots, and deleted chapters all gather around

Hello! And welcome to the Story Expansion Garden, where short stories, one shots, and deleted chapters all gather around. No need to worry, like most gardens, there will be flowers all around, but the flowers here aren't the main attractions. They are used to help guide you to the story you're looking for.

What do I mean by that? Each Flower represents a different fic I've written. So far, you can find three types of flowers in the garden:

🌼= I'm No Hero one-shots, short stories, or deleted scenes that are purely based on the INH series.

🌸= I'm No Hero/Kita's Legacy crossover stories. I do not own any character from KL, but the author of KL and I do like to write our fair share of INH/KL crossovers from time to time.

🌻=I'm No Hero/multiple other stories' crossover. I do not own any characters minus the ones that come from my story. The writers of these have given me the okay to use their characters, and I will make note of those OCs that belong to them either before or after the story. 

Oh, but no need to worry about keeping the Flowers in check. I'll give a little introduction explaining the longer fic the story is expanded from, along with spoiler alerts and all that good stuff. So, if you're only here to read stories expanded from my I'm No Hero series, or just want to read Pokéfic related things, but don't want spoilers to those, well, you're in luck! That information will be revealed before you read the story given.

Want to give a Magical Idea,🌟, and watch it blossom? You can do that here! For instance, if you want to see a Father's Day Special featuring Tami and her Step-dad, Peter from I'm No Hero, just comment saying so. All ideas will be written down in the Magical Idea section. If they are Planted, 🌱 , then they are currently in the works and are almost finished. There is no bad idea, but note there will be no R-rated one. Those ideas sucks the life out of the garden, and the person will be banished forever (aka, no ideas given will be considered). Also, keep in mind, every idea has to be based on one of my fics. If you know I read one of your fics, I will be willing to do crossovers, but that's as far as I'll go, and even then, it might not ever happen as writing cannon characters/other people's original characters are hard. In addition to that, an idea might stay an idea for a while as I'm working on my main stories, or it could be that I don't have an idea how to plant it with care (AKA I don't know how to execute the idea).

Alright, I hope that explains everything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. In the meantime, it's off to the Story Expansion Garden! Hope you all enjoy!

💐Story Expansion Garden💐

🌼🌼Yamamoto's Hero Training🌼🌼
The one where Junie publishes a deleted chapter

🌼🌼Father's Day Special 🌼🌼
The one where Tami, Ollie, and Peter celebrate Father's Day

🌸🌸KL/INH Crossover Event 🌸🌸
The one one that takes place in an AU where Kita's Legacy and I'm No Hero takes place at the same time.

🌸🌸Sibs Weekend🌸🌸
The one that the cast of KL returns for yet another crossover, only this time, they all come with siblings.

🌸🌸Sakura's Sweet Sixteen🌸 🌸
The one where Sakura throws a huge sweet sixteen party, and her past is revealed.

🌸🌸The Double Date 🌸🌸
The one where KL and INH characters come together to set everyone's favorite ships on a double date.

🌸🌸Summer Vacation🌸🌸
The one where Raiden takes his friends to his family's beach house to have fun. 

🌼🌼Raiden's Babysitting Adventure🌼🌼
The one where Raiden is asked to babysit his nieces and nephews for the night. 

🌻🌻The Good, The Bad, and the Fashionable🌻🌻
The one where Sakura and a fellow fashionista from Guns And Roses have to rate Pro Hero Costumes.

🌻🌻Mistletoe Madness 🌻🌻
The one where Sakura tries to use the Christmas Season to pair up her friends. 

🌸🌸Lovestruck Sequel 🌸🌸
The one where a Cupid Quirk goes out of control...a sequel to Shelby's short, Love Struck. 

🌼🌼The Yamamoto World Cup 🌼🌼
The one where Tami meets Raiden's family. 

🦋🦋Melody of an Unlikely Duo 🦋🦋
The one where Yamasaki and Asia meet up in the unlikeliness of places