-unexpected guest-

"It has to be their people", Theo whispered, trying to get a look outside. 

"Dave? Tony?" the men yelled outside.

They stayed down and quiet. Theo, now having her gun back, meant they were all ready for a shootout.

Theo was crapping herself, but she knew she had to make it out of this bar alive with her father, Glenn and Herschel. Making sure she got back to her mother and brother, as well as Daryl

The wait was antagonising, but they couldn't move. Only when it was clear.

"Why won't they leave?" Glenn asked, trying to stay quiet. 

"Would you?" Rick answered, not taking his eyes off the window.

Suddenly, a gunshot went off. By the sounds of it, it was walkers being taken down.

"You checked this one?" One of the men asked outside.

"No?" another said

"We are looking for Dave and Tony, and no one checks the bar?" Another yelled

They were about to open the door when Glenn slid in front of it, blocking them from getting inside.

"Someone pushed that shut," A voice said outside.

"Yo, if someone is in there, we want no trouble; we just want our friends. Have you seen them?" One of the men said outside.

Theo pulled back the hammer on her gun, getting ready for what could happen next.

They kept trying to get the group to talk, but no one answered.

They were beginning to give up and leave when Rick yelled

"They drew on us", He began, blowing their cover completely.

The others all looked at Rick, annoyed

"They alive?" They yelled back

"No!" Rick communicated

"Dad, shut the fuck up", Theo whispered, angry at her dad.

"They drew on us; they gave us no choice!" Rick continued. Theo grunted, hitting her head on the door.

Theo sighed, annoyed, knowing they could have gotten away with it undetected.

"Look, we have all done things we regret, wrong choices, this was the wrong place, wrong-" but two gunshots cut off Rick and the smashing of the glass above them. 

Glenn covered his head while Rick began to shoot back

"Go!" Rick yelled. Glenn and Herschel ran back while Rick and Theo shot outside

They sat back down, waiting for what happened next.

Rick and Theo reloaded quickly.

"How many?" Rick whispered, looking at his bullets.

"5", Theo answered, counting hers.

"Never thought I would be shooting my gun with my daughter shooting hers next to me", Rick tried to lighten the mood.

"Well, it's all father-daughter bonding time," she laughed before they had to be serious again.

"This won't end well; back off, and no one else gets hurt!" Rick yelled to the men outside.

It was again silent.

"Is there another way in?" Theo suddenly panicked, not hearing anything from outside

"Outback!" Hershel whispered

Glenn responded to check alone, running to the back of the bar.

A gunshot went off in the direction of where Glenn went.