-jealousy kills-

-STRONG LANGUAGE- 

The drive took the group until sunrise, as they had to take their time returning to the farm and ensure that they hadn't been followed. 

Theo hadn't slept a wink.

She was too worried about more of those men following them home. 

The farm was finally in sight a relief came over her.

She looked to see everyone outside, with guns in their hands, like they were ready to go out.

They exited the car, and Carl ran straight to his dad. Maggie went straight to Glenn, and Daryl went straight to Theo.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked, checking her over with a worried expression. 

"I'm not hurt", she explained as Daryl handed her his jacket as he noticed her exposed stomach.

"Who the hell is that?" T-Dog yelled, pointing at the boy in the car.

"That's Randall," Glenn told everyone, for some reason, with a smile on his face.

Theo shook her head, rolling her eyes. 

She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

Herschel went in to prepare for surgery while Rick and Shane carried the kid inside.

"What happened?" Lori asked her daughter, looking over her, just as Daryl had done previously.

"It's fine, what happened to you?" Theo asked, noticing Lori had a cut on her chin and eyebrow

"Car accident, I came looking for you and hit a walker before turning over", she explained, embarrassed. 

"You okay?" Theo asked, worried; she had a nasty cut on her chin.

"Yeah, Daryl. Can you please get her cleaned up?" Lori smiled, getting Carl away before seeing his sister's state.

Daryl nodded, leading her up to the house.

Daryl took Theo to the bathroom, where he made her sit on the toilet lid. 

"What happened?" he whispered, dampening a cloth in the sink.

"As we were trying to get Hershel to leave the bar, being a stubborn ass, two men came into the bar and drew on us", Theo explained as he began wiping the blood from her face.

He continued to do so until she looked him in the eyes, making him stop.

"I killed someone, Daryl," Theo spoke, shocked that those words had just left her mouth.

He looked at her with a completely blank expression plastered on his face.

"He was about to hurt my dad; that's where all this blood came from", Theo explained, looking shamefully at the floor. 

"Then you had no choice," he soothed, crouching in front of her, trying to make her understand there was no other way.

Theo nodded before crying into Daryl's shoulder as he tried to comfort her. 

-Later In The Day-

Rick gathered everyone together after Randall had been stitched up.

Rick explained what happened, including the men they killed

"Look, when he is up and walking, we give him some food and water and send him on his way", Rick explained

"He knows where we are," Shane argued.

"No, he doesn't. He was blindfolded the whole way", Rick said, the door opening to reveal Daryl.