-quick make-out sesh-

TRIGGER WARNING- MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT; PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS SUBJECT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE; STARS WILL APPEAR BEFORE THE CONVERSATION...

-A Week Later-

The group had stayed low and tried to avoid one another for the last week. 

After things got heated after bringing Randall to the farm, people began minding their own business and staying within small, separate groups. 

They waited for Randall's leg to heal enough to allow the kid to be able to walk without support from the others, knowing when it would be a perfect time to get rid of him. 

Rick and Shane were taking Randall away from the farm as far as they could, ensuring he couldn't find his way back, putting everyone at risk.

They watched them drive off, hopefully coming back without the boy.

They waited all day, everyone doing their own thing. 

Theo stayed back from the farm, cleaning her gun and knife down where she slept.

Daryl popped in and out occasionally, checking on her, making sure she was alright, and giving her tips on how to use his crossbow and her gun. Though she didn't need any training with her gun, her father and Shane taught her how to use a gun from a young age.

It was just a waiting game.

It got to around 7 p.m. when Daryl pulled her into the barn where they had previously kept Randall. 

"What are you doing?" She asked as he let her hand go. 

"I wanted to show you something. Do you trust me, though?" He asked as she nodded.

"Of course I trust you." She smiled as he pulled her out of the back end of the shed. They walked into the woods for a few miles, stopping randomly. 

"Lay down," He told her as she did as she was told. 

He lay beside her, turning off his flashlight as she looked at him, confused. 

"Look", Daryl pointed up at the sky. 

The trees were parted perfectly, creating almost like a window to the sky. 

The lack of light meant you could see the stars more clearly than in the city.

"Wow", Theo smiled as she looked at the stars so clearly you could see them individually. 

Daryl smiled, looking at the amazement on her face. 

"It's beautiful" She took it in, the sky above her. 

"I know" Daryl nodded, but only he was looking at her. 

"Holy shit, did you see that. A shooting star," Theo pointed up as Daryl slowly looked up.

"Make a wish," He told her, looking back at her. 

She closed her eyes and wished. 

"What did you wish for?" He asked her.

"If I tell you, it won't come true" She smiled as she rolled onto her shoulder, Daryl doing the same. 

"I know what I would have wished for" He whispered.

"What?" she asked, matching his tone. 

He looked at her before kissing her gently. 

She kissed back immediately. 

"To have this...for as long as I'm on this earth." He looked at her shyly, instantly making her tear up.