Rainbow Eyes and Slime Boy

Evil X's POV (Eggs, Ex... uh, I feel like I've forgotten some) (Just make some up, I guess!)

~~~~

I took a step closer to Jevin, who stood up from his desk chair. I smiled. "So which side are we on?" I asked, crossing my arms. If I was evil, and Jevin was good... and we were together... what now? 

Well, maybe I wasn't evil anymore. After all, I did help Keralis rebuild his city. And by help, I mean, I rebuilt it single-handedly with the snap of my fingers. But still. I helped

I didn't feel good though. I still felt evil. Of course. Being good is no fun at all, and regretfully, I had to learn that the hard way. 

See Jevin? That's how far I'm willing to go to get you back, you cute slime boy! Jeez, he's so cute, it's annoying. 

Looking at him now, that became even more blatantly obvious. He looked at me and tilted his head as if considering what I'd said. 

Finally, he said, "Evil, of course." A smirk grew on his face- and oh my- it was evil. I think I've ascended. 

I grinned. "Perfect." 

Before I could prepare myself, Jevin launched himself into my arms. 

"Woah," I said in surprise, chuckling as I tried to compose myself. I tried very hard to ignore the fact that I felt my cheeks heating up ever so slightly. And the flips my stomach was performing. "I wasn't aware you were the hugging type," I said, smiling as I hugged the cutie slime back. 

Jevin pulled back just enough to look up at me. More like- glare up at me. "Don't you get used to this, Eggs! I just missed you- a lot."

"Aw," I said, smirking down at him, my arms still around his waist. "That's sweet. You missed me? Not Xisuma?" I asked. Don't judge. I had to make sure, okay? 

The adorable slime rolled his eyes. "It's hard to tell," He joked, knowing that answer would annoy me. 

I sighed. "Come on, I know you like me more, Jev. You're not fooling anyone," I said, looking down at him and smiling confidently, even though I felt a little hurt by Jevin's words. Just a little bit. 

Jevin chuckled. "Haha! You look sooo offended," He said booped my nose. He looked smug. Very smug, and it was annoying. 

I just scoffed. "Offended? Hardly. Just disappointed that I still don't have my raspberry scones and tea." 

Jevin wiggled a little in my arms. "Yeah... I would do something about that- but I can't exactly move, now can I, lover boy?" 

I raised my eyebrows. "That's a sorry excuse," I remarked. "Just teleport." 

Jevin was confused for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows. "What-?" 

Then a look of realisation replaced the confusion, and he looked back up at me, smirking mischievously.

Seconds later, he dissapeared. 

I blinked. I know I suggested it, but somehow his just- dissapearing shocked me. I could tell it was going to take a while to get used to the fact that the cute, annoying slime boy had powers. 

I wandered around his base in search of him. When I finally found the kitchen, I saw that there were already raspberry scones and tea waiting on the table... and there he was. The slime himself. Standing there and leaning against the table, arms crossed as he watched me. 

I raised my eyebrows. "Expecting me, I see?" I asked, smirking at Jevin.

He just shrugged and smiled slightly in reply.