-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6-

I am sorry, that I uploaded this late, I was hanged up with things. I didn't really have that much time with this and since now in 3 days I have school so I may upload that much. So please mind that.

I then turned around-to notice it was Mary who was doing it, I looked at her with a shocked face.

"Why the FUCK did you do that?!" I yelled at her while clutching my fist causing it to go nearly pale. Which Mary had noticed and held my hands softly

"Calm down....I did it for a reason" Mary told me while still holding my hand that started going back to it smooth silky Y/S/T. I pulled away my hand from her grasp causing her to flinch.

"Then tell me what the reason is!!" as I continued to yell at her, I raised up my hand ready to give her a slap with all of my might. But she caught my hand and held on it tightly and bringing my face closer to hers, her face expression changed from calm to a much more serious face.

"Okay now I am getting tired of this. What's with YOU AND YUMEKO BEING A BITCH TOWARDS ME HUH?! TELL ME!" She told me, which caused me to gasp in shock.

I was surprised that she had said that which cause me to growl like an angry dog, my Y/E/C eyes started being all dark and gloomy. Which Mary did notice but wasn't surprised about my turning all dark, but instead she started to look thrilled about it. Mary started to laugh like as if she's mentally not okay.

"HEY! WHAT'S SO FUNNY??!!" I started fuming, she continued to laugh which had made me annoyed about the fact she still is laughing and is not taking me seriously.

"Oh Y/F/N.....you acted like an angry puppy how cute...honestly feel like I need to do something to you that would make you feel pain and make you more annoyed than I did just now, but I need Yumeko to play another game with me to see her ability." Mary said it like as if she was trying to flirty but at the same time scary. It brought shivers down my spine causing me to shiver as I stood still.

Mary looked at me as if she wanted me to do something that would make her laugh more or maybe please her. I didn't like that type of stare, it felt like she was psycho tsundere which made me even more scared. I stared at her while I was slowly retreating back from her with my eyes wide open tears forming in my eyes causing my sight to become blurry.

"Aweee...is Y/F/N scared?" Mary taunted me as I was slightly taken away by what she said. Which had made me stutter but whenever I tried saying something, it just didn't come out.

I continued to slowly retreat, I then got a shiver down my spine, I didn't like that feeling at all.

'Is Mary on something? Or am I just paranode right now?' I thought to myself not noticing that Mary was walking towards me with her creepy smile that went across her face, instead of Mary's natural eye color it was a bright yellow, glowing from her eyes. As I continued to think I was suddenly pinned against a gate, which had snapped me back in reality. I was confused then looked up to see I was between Mary's arms, she then stared at me like as if I her pet, which I didn't like at all. I want to do something but I couldn't, I felt like none of what's happening is really happening to me right now. She then stopped smiling and looked at me with a unpleasant expression, which made me feel like someone who squishing my body really tightly. The Brightness of the sun had been covered from my view and didn't shine anywhere in the spot I was in, all I could see was a bit of darkness in the spot but Mary's eyes were glowing like the Sun, I didn't want to look at her but I had to because I didn't want anything to unexpectedly happen to me when I was not focusing.

"Oi, why are you so scared Y/F/N....I didn't do anything........ʸᵉᵗ" I couldn't hear the last bit, so I was confused and I didn't answer, the only thing I did was stare at her with no expressions on my face.

"Hmm.....seems like you're going to be giving me to silent treatment" Mary said while acting as if she was thinking of something she could do for me to speak and not be silent the whole time.

"Why don't we play a game? Like hide and seek?" Mary sounded like a serial killer at this point, I didn't react but inside my head I started thinking of I could do if she did say that we're playing hide and seek.

I used to play hide and seek all the time with Yumeko when I was younger, before I even became not social as I was. But whenever we would play I was a good hider, I normally would win a hider but I sucked as a seeker which was bad for me, since I've grown out of playing hide and seek I guess I can play hide and seek with Mary. I then nodded as in a yes let's play hide and seek, Mary then had sparkles in her eyes and started giggling again which made me a bit annoyed.

"Then I'll be seeker and YOU be hider okay?" She then pointed at her self indicating that she will be seeker, then point a finger at me indicating me as hider. I nodded to her

"Okay then count starting-" I was cut off by Mary,

"Oh, before we start just to let you know I am a good seeker so don't think I wouldn't be a great seeker Y/F/N." She informed me which didn't make react. She then pouted at me then her eyes stopped glowing.

"Aweee. Your no fun, now I'll start counting and I'll be covering my eyes don't worry" She then reminded me, then she started counting.

And I ran off and took the chance to escape from her. I then noticed that there was wall that was in the way so I decided to climb it and well, behind the wall the a front yard of a house that was right next door to the school, which I did go over the wall and land of the grass safely. I checked my surroundings to make sure Mary wasn't near by and in my sight and I wasn't in her sight either. I ran to walk way which was 2 meters away from where I was. I ran over to the walk way and ran towards the front gate of the school and notice that my Mum's car was there, I ran towards my Mum's car to opened the door which unlocked, I got in and closed the door. I sighed and started panting loudly and heavily, I felt like I was out of breath!

"Y/F/N are you okay??!!" Yumeko said with a worried some tone in her voice, it was the last thing I heard before everything just went black and dark.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃