-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5-

Reminder I have changed Y/FN = Your Fathers name to Y/FA/N due to the fact that Y/FN= Your First Name have the same initials so I decided to change it last minutes sorry ;-; 

While going towards the front gate of the school, I had noticed that there was a crowd covering the front gate which was fucking weird enough since this has never happened at any of the schools I've been to.

"Ughhhh! Damn it, how the fuck how we supposed to leave the fucking school now?!" George shouted disappointed about the crowd that was blocking the exit and entrance of the school

"Calm down George! We'll just have to figure out how to leave the school grounds, and not complain about shit okay??" I snapped at him, he just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N Please report to Student Councils President's office now! I repeat Y/F/N Y/L/N Please report to the Student Councils President's office now! Thank you!" yelled the speaker, it had caused me to flinch and also cause George, Raya and Yuki to stare at with shocked expression that were mixed with worriedness.

"Alright...ummm, I should be going now so bye see you guys tomorrow" I walked backwards while having blank expression and started waving at George, Yuki and Raya who still had concerned faces but they still said bye to me.

As I walked away, I stopped walking backwards and walked the proper way which was not going backwards clearly. I gulped, I started shaking due to my nervousness. 'Did I do something?? Am I in trouble??' I thought to myself still having multiple questions inside of my head, just thinking about made me have a headache. I continued to walk towards the principles office. As I have arrived to where I was told to go, I stood in front of the door unaware of a voice that has told me to come in. I shook my head and opened the door slowly revealing a woman who was sitting on a chair that looked like what a royal would sit on, I kept my expression blank so she doesn't notice how confused and concerned I am.

"Ahh, welcome Y/F/N Y/L/N. I need to talk to you about something" The woman has said, which cause me to raise an eyebrow up.

"It's about your Y/FA/N, Y/FN." She looked at me with an serious face expression meaning this is serious and important for me.

"Alright then, did something happen to my Dad or did he need to tell me something-" I cut myself off from realizing that if my dad wanted to tell me something he would've messaged me or my mum.

"Your father has decided something for your future, meaning that he planned you going to Los Angels. Since your dad is owner of a casino in  Los Angels, he wants to show you what you're going to do whenever he'll pass his rank to you." She informed me turning her expression from serious to no expression.

"O-oh okay. But when does he want me to go Los Angels?" I asked her still shocked about the information she had just told me. She sighed to my response

"He said on this exact date but 4 months after. Is that all of your questions now?" She told me but asked me something which a tired expression meaning she was tired of hearing my voice seeing my I presents general. I nodded as for an answer to her question.

She then point towards the door and told me that I was abled to leave now, I did as I was told and left the room and went down the stairs not realizing that I had gotten multiple phone calls from my Mum and an unknown which I had assumed was Yumeko's.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES FROM GETTING OUT OF THE SCHOOL'S BUILDING

I walked towards the gate with my bag and everything else.

"OW-" I yelled in pain but being stopped by a mysterious a hand covering my mouth to tell me to shut up

"Could you just be quiet for a SECOND?!" A familiar voice whispered to me, I was afraid to do anything so I just nodded slowly.

They then finally stopped covering my mouth causing me to heavily breath and cough, I then turned to the figure to notice it was-

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

I am truly story if it was really shit and short, but my mind literally went blank since I am dumb enough to not come up with interesting shit with this chapter. I feel like I been saying stupid excuses so I am sorry about and the shitty chapter you all probably expected better from me and I am sorry. It's just I had multiple things to do today and I didn't think it would take that long cause me to have a mind blank and it this chapter fucking bad. I'll make sure the next chapter will be better than this chapter, I just need to come up with better endings and introductions to the chapters. Since I've also been thinking about making this Wattpad fan fiction into an actual book but I don't think it go well so I need you guys to give an opinion about it. I don't mind not doing it since I want all of you guys to be happy, even though I just did a bad job on making you guys happy by hyping up this chapter thinking it would turn good. I am truly sorry about that.