-𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12 3/4-

I am sorry if it's confusing and long!!

George and I continued to laugh our heads off, we didn't notice that The Student Council President was walking towards us.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N and George Stamps, can I have a quick talk to you both?" She asked us both,

We both looked at each other confused, we turned our heads towards her and just nodded. We both followed her to her office like room, where I pretty she wanted to talk to us about something important. As we arrived to the room we both went inside and sat on the couch opposite of where she would always sit.

"Y/F/N and George, I wanted to talk to you two currently about something. But first you both now need to address me by my first name; Kirari." Kirari then spoke and we both slowly nodded in sync.

"Kirari, what would you like to talk about to us?" George asked her while staring at her confused about what she wanted to talk about to us.

"I wanted to talk about your soon disappearance, I heard from your father that he wanted you to come to America earlier. Within 3 weeks you're going to America, Los Angles to help your father. The reason why you're here George is because Y/F/N's father wants me to choose someone to go with her. Since you and Y/F/N seem like good friends so I want you to go with her."  Kirari had acquired George a task and informed me. I looked at her shocked so did George.

I peered at the floor and didn't want to look up as I started to think of so many things going through my head. 'What do I do now? Well luckily I have George with me instead of some complete random person' I thought to myself. I was about to say something but I stopped myself.

"But do not worry about the school since I am going to give you a 1 week off which would be your last week in Tokyo to go places around here. Everyone will be hanging out with you for your last 3 weeks here. I will make sure of it" Kirari then informed me,

Which made my eyes a bit blurry with tears covering it up, George and Kirari noticed it. George went towards my face wiped my tears off my face and hugged me tightly meanwhile Kirari sat there with a smile on her face.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙