-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!!-

-𝟕𝟎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒!!-

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 70 READS!!! I understand that it may be a small amount but this is my first ever Wattpad story and I did not expect it to 70! I only thought I would be abled to at least 10 reads but I am truly grateful. I want you all to understand that I love you all for that, I will forever keep this in my memory and mind everyday, I will not brag about it even though I am so shocked that I've gotten that much reads!!

-8 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎!!-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8 VOTES!! I will continue this fanfiction till it's finished due to your support! To everyone that has been reading this I am so thankful that you are reading this fanfiction. All the support I get from these votes make we want continue doing this and make more fanfiction, but I do not know if I would be capable to do that but I'll try!!

-𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄!!-

I want you all to know I love you guys and I appreciate the support with this. At first when I was thinking writing this I felt like it would make my life different and change a bit, which it did! I understand that I've said thank you, I am grateful, it's just so shocking for me and honestly I never thought this would happen to me. I feel like I should do something in return for guys. So let me know of another anime character that I could do a fanfiction on, and I will try my best to make it. You suggest any character I don't mind, I just want to do something in return for guys, for giving me this much support!

-𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓!!-

So about Chapter 5, it may come late so I am truly so about that. Yesterday was my Older Brother's birthday and I didn't want to be rude and not say happy birthday to him or celebrate his birthday with him and our family, I am currently trying to do things in my life and to seem much more social since I am little bit anti-social, to the point where any of cousins try to talk to me it would awkward since I don't normally interact with my cousins that much. But I do interact with my friends, I may not have a lot of friends but I at least know them better and do many things with them. So I will be taking a break for the rest of the day so I could rest since my brain is dead today, I'll use the rest of the day to come up with ways to end the chapters and start with the chapters and make it much more interesting since I don't want to make this book be like, "'the first movie is good!' to 'The second movie is shit what the fuck! I expected better!'" I don't want it to turn out like that!

-𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒!!-

(By the way I use my laptop to write my chapters)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I DID NOT EXPECT TO BE RANKED #929 IN YURI WHAT THE FUCK!! Thank you so much for also ranking me #18 in marysaotome!! Also thank you for ranking me at #350 in femalereader!! I HONESTLY CAN NOT BEILEVE THIS I AM SO GRATEFUL THANK YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH!!! I HONESTLY WISH I COULD GIVE YOU GUYS A HUG!! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL KEEP THIS IN MY HEAD AND MEMORY TILL THE DAY I DIE!!!