-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9-

REMINDER!! I got things to tell y'all and some other things I guess-

Yumeko started running towards me like as if I was some lost child, which is not how I reacted or looked like at all. She continued to run towards me as I just stood where I was, Yumeko had soon gotten closer to me and opened her arms wide letting to get into her grasped. I closed my eyes shut since I was afraid that something would happen, I then felt something touch my neck and grab a hold of my waist. I slowly open my eyes to notice that Yumeko had only hugged me which made me dumbfounded.

"Yumie what's wrong?" I asked acting as the most innocent child I could think of.

She then stopped hugging me but still holding my waist, she looked at eyes directly making me feel dumb. She then let go of my waist and stared at me with a blank face, it kind of concerned me since I've never seen her hug me like that but yet still have a blank expression on her face.

"Y/N/N, I'm okay it's just you didn't seem okay yesterday. If you have a problem just let me know, okay?" Yumeko informed me, while giving me a small glimpse of the small she had on her face before holding her hand out.

"Y/N/N hold my hand, I'll travel the school with you just incase" She told me while leaving her hand out for me to place my hand inside of it and so I did.

Yumeko started running yet again but this time much faster, I felt like I couldn't feel my arms and legs anymore at this point but I ignored it and tried focus on my surroundings to see where we're going inside of the school grounds. There were people that we were passing by that were laughing like as if their mental state wasn't good and were talking shit about people that didn't sound familiar to me nor did it stress me. 'I wonder what today will be like..' my thoughts got cut off by tripping over on my face, it literally hurt like a bitch. Yumeko realized that I had just tripped over and helped me up, my left cheek was in pain. As I kept on whining and wincing in pain I heard people and another persons laugh that had sounded just like...

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿

Sorry if the chapters are short now and had turned into 1/3 or 1/2 or 1/4 and so on, I am truly sorry about that I just have to make the chapters shorter since whenever I do long ones I tend to take forever and since I've upload the first chapter 1/2 of my new fan fiction, I got two to focus on and it's my fault so sorry about that.

But I am aware that I have a 3 day weekend meaning I can be focusing on the fan fictions and fix up some chapters :>

I might fix a few things from the chapters I've done so far including this one. 

ALSO A HUGE THANK YOU FOR MY SUPPORTERS AND THE READERS FOR 600+ READSS AND 52 VOTES!! THANK YOUUUU I AM GOING TO CONTINUE ON THIS AND WORK AS HARD AS I CAN FOR YOU GUYS!!!!