-𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13-

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13!!!

Mary didn't stop getting closer to me, whenever Mary would get closer I feel like there is a hole inside my body. I am unsure of why I feel this but this happened. I soon felt something brush the back of right leg which caused me to flinch and stop taking steps backwards, I look behind me to see it was a bush. I rushed my head back in front of me to see Mary closer to me, I could hear Yuki curse at Mary, Yumeko seems like she didn't know what to do, George was trying to tell me to run away from the scene but the last time I did I got injured. I don't why I deserve this...

"Oi" Mary then spoke.

"Umm...yes?" I said while trying not to stutter my words

"How come you're leaving?" She asked me, this shocked everyone including me.

"Wait, how'd you know?" I asked her still confused and shocked.

"You really don't know, everyone knows you're leaving you dumbo" She said, I flinched when it she called me dumbo.

I couldn't think a response before I could say anything she placed her lips on top of mine, it felt warm and soft. I couldn't believe what I was thinking nor could I believe that Mary did this.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙

I am sorry that it is short!! I tried to make it as long as I can ;-;