-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19-

REMINDER

These next few chapters will be confusing as fuck so I am truly sorry about that! Also, I've added something new to the chapters which you will see beneath this text below.

-----♥----

"Darling~" Someone spoke.

I couldn't feel a thing, I didn't want to reply to them nor give them any sign of me trying to respond to them.

"Darling!~" They spoke an again but sounded angrier, I felt another hand touch my bad but seemed to have some liquid on their fingers.

I stayed in place not trying to think about the person who has been doing all of this gruesome stuff. I wanted to know who it was and why they're doing this but, I knew I would not always get an answer that I would want.

A hand came back behind me and held my chin up with a tight grip. The grip on my chin was truly painful to the point where I couldn't hold my tears in anymore, I burst into tears meanwhile the hand did not move it's position nor it's on my chin. It made everything much more worse then I intended it to be.

I start muffling loudly while have my tears covering most of vision which wasn't pleasent. I felt the that was on back now gone. As I thought everything was going to be okay I chinxed it all, a hand came around where my left thigh was, it placed itself there. This made me traumatized by the moment, I didn't understand anything.

A door slammed opened leaving a loud thoud at the end, this caused me to flinch meanwhile the person who had placed their hands on me just sighed and removed their hands off me then started to walk somewhere. I turn my head around to find someone familiar, it was Yumeko. She was standing at the doorway with something in her hands, it seemed to be a bat. I looked at her a bit relieved but a bit scared, she was standing in front of a female...the female from before.

"Let go of Y/N/N!" Yumeko shouted to the female while rising her arms up, looking like she's ready to strike. The female started giggling at Yumeko, Yumeko looked at her not showing any emotion on her face.

"Oh please, as if that bat is going to do anything in a knife fight." The female spoke, I stared directly into Yumeko's eyes her eyes shown her bravey.

Yumeko started smirking, her eyes turning into a ruby red.

"Do you really think I only have a bat with me, guess what. You're wrong BITCH!" Yumeko pointed out, bring out knifes and guns filled with bullets.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, I looked closer to see another female and it was...

----♥----

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱

Alright I changed the way I will be using the female, The female will be a character that has been disguised as a male but turns out to be a female at the end.

I feel like you all may know this person since I basically gave a huge hint on the character but anyways good luck finding out who the "Female" is!!