-ⒽⒶⓁⓁⓄⓌⒺⒺⓃ ⓈⓅⒺⒸⒾⒶⓁ-

Here is the Special!! The Photos used in this is from Pinterest, meaning I don't own any of these owners!!

I woke from a horrible nightmare causing me not being abled to sleep again. My phone started vibrating and it annoyed me, as I looked at my screen I see it's a Call from Yumeko. I answered it not thinking about what she wanted to talk about.
Yumeko is This and Y/F/N (You) is This

"Yumie did you need something?"
"Yessss, Guess what say it is!!"
"Ummm...it's only a Saturday-"
"Y/N/N!! It's Halloween!"
"And what do you want me to do?"
"Let's go Trick or Treating together along with George, Yuki and Raya!!"
"Aren't children supposed to do that?"
"No! We can do it as well also you need come and join us! It will be fun!!"
"Okay fine but what are we wearing?"
"We aren't wearing the same costumes Y/N/N! We are all wearing different ones, I will also send you a photo of my costume along with the others."
"Alright then...but what am I going to wear?"
"Oh I'll decide that for you, I am coming to your house with a costume in my hand okay?"
"Okay then Byee"
"Byeee!"
THE CALL ENDED

As I was about to put my phone away I get notifications from Yumeko. 'I am guessing it's their costumes...fun' I sigh and opened to the notification.
The bold text is still Yumeko By the way

Hey Y/N/N!! Here are the Photos of the Costumes Yuki, Raya, George and I going to wear I'll come over to your house with a costume so don't about that!

This is what Yuki is wearing(Above)

This what I'll be wearing  (Above)

This is what George is wearing(Above)

This what Raya is wearing(Above)

I looked at all of the costume that they were wearing, 'I'm going look like a piece of shit next them' I started worrying about it but then I heard my door bell ring. I rushed downstairs and opened it to Yumeko with a bag in her hand, I allowed her to go inside and go inside my room. I locked my front door behind me just incase.

As I arrive back to my room Yumeko was sitting on my bed still holding on the bag a with a huge smirk that had appeared on her face.

"Is that my costume?" I asked her
"Yep it is" She replied back and shoved the bag towards my chest and pushed me to my walk wardrobe to change. I was going to say something but then the door slammed. I looked at the bad and saw the costume, I opened it to reveal

(I understand this is from Seraph To The End, but pretend it's a vampire costume)

I looked at it with disbelief that Yumeko gave me this. I didn't have any choice but wear this.

After Putting The Costume On ( You applied make up if you like though, also you decide how you want your hair to styled!)

I walked out of my walking wardrobe.

"Yumie can explain to me why you gave me this?" I asked her acting like a spoiled child who didn't want it.

"Because why not Y/N/N, plus you look very cute in that!" Yumeko said as she started to chuckle

I become flustered but shook my head to not show reaction,

"But you did this for what?"
"Why not"
"Why?"
"Why not"
"Hmm..but why though?"

Yumeko continued to laugh as we left my room and my house as well. We walked for a bit to meet up with Yuki, Raya and George, which they were already there as we walked there they waved to us and ran towards soon we started chatting.

After all that Chatting they went trick or treating! Since this may be a long chapter I'll be doing the bit where the visit the second last house of their trick or treating.

As we walked towards the second last house that we needed to visit so we could do other things, I heard laughter coming from behind, I ignored it. Soon enough we had arrived to the house and got candy that had been dropped into our bucket that was nearly full of candy. We thanked the person who gave us the candy and walked away to the last house. We then got to the house and gotten candy. We all thanked them for the candy and walked away from their house to the park where we leave to go to our houses.

"Alright guys, we have to go back to our houses now. We all know we all had fun right?" I looked at them look a little bit tired.

They nodded in response which made me smile.

"Yumie do you want me to give you the costume back to you?" I asked Yumeko

She shook her head as a no, so I just nodded to her response.

"Well then I am off guys Byee!!" I said while walking away, as I walked away I heard them all saying goodbye to me.

I then arrived to my house and walk towards my room then my walking wardrobe to change. I sigh and the thought 'Today was a fun day but tiring, I wonder how do kids how a lot of energy to do this.'

That's the end of the Special Chapter!!! Thank you so muchh 1.1k reads/ views 🙀🙀 I can't believe my eyes, you all really did that! Thank you so much for that and same with the amount of votes I've gotten!!! Thank youuuuu!!!