-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10-

As I heard that laugh I looked straight up to witness with my own eyes....Mary. Someone I did not want to see nor keep in contact with.

"Y/N/N ignore her, please for your sake" as Yumeko whispered to me I gave Mary a death glare then looked away while still quietly wincing in pain.

As Yumeko was about to walk away, Mary had stood in front of her. I tried to ingore the fact that Mary had just stopped Yumeko but I just couldn't so I just snapped at her

"COULD YOU LEAVE US ALONE MARY FOR FUCKS SAKE! THERE IS SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH YOU!! GET SOME HELP AT LEAST!!"

This had caused Yumeko to stare at Mary with any emotions, everyone stopped what they were doing and came over to us. I didn't think much of it so I just sighed it off, meanwhile Mary stood still in front us waiting for me to do something else then argue about her actions. At this point I didn't want anything to involve around Mary at all, so I had told Yumeko to continue on walking. Me not realizing that the President had just stood in the Hallway staring at the scene I had ^caused^ and walked towards Yumeko and I, leaving Mary just stare at us go past her.

"Ah...Y/F/N and Yumeko. Did Mary do something to girls? or did she just annoy you so badly you had caused a scene in this hallway?" She had said to Yumeko and I.

I wasn't bothered to look directly into her eyes, her eyes seemed like a shallow ocean something I didn't like at all. She then noticed that I had a scar on my left cheek and walked closer to me making our distance a lot more shorter than before, our faces on a few inches away she raises her thumb and rushed it against my mark which caused me to yelp since I felt the pain.

"Hmm...well you're going to have to deal with that now since we don't have any aid kits or anything her for medical support" She informed me which made me pout like a child.

"Now may I go?" I asked her with my one eye brows raised up

"Yes, now you're abled to go but I'm going to need to talk to Mary, for a bit" She told me giving me a fake smile, I just nodded and Yumeko and I walked away from the scene.

I took a small glance behind us to see that The President is still looking at us, I immediately look away from keeping eye contact with her. Yumeko had noticed that and looked at me concerned,

"Are you okay? Like really okay?" Yumeko asked me with a worried-some look on her face, I looked at her eyes and gave her a small smile and said,

"Yes I am thanks for caring for me Yumie!"

MARY POV ( Well here's Mary's sis)

I watched them walk pass me soon I had finally noticed the Kirari Momobami who is known as the Student Council President. She honestly pisses me off, just her face, the way she acts in front of others and the way she acts whenever she's talking to someone alone...  

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿