-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8 1/3-

Sorry it's late guys!!! I got busy with school, since it's on site schooling ( meaning I am learning at school in person though). It's honestly sad I don't want to gooo, since I only like 2 of my teachers and I may have to deal with shitty stuff that will get in the way ;-; Also I am adding a new thing to story, I will be adding EXF/N = Exfriend's Name ( If you do not want to use their name you can just make up one!)

I looked up to notice that it was the one and only EXF/N. I felt a sudden amount of shock go across my body, it didn't feel great at all...

"Watch where you're going you bitch" EXF/N said as she spat at my face and walking past like nothing just happened.

 I then felt stares that were looking at my back, it cause a shiver to go down my spine. I was about to raise myself up but instead I instantly trembled back down with a slight of pain going to down my thigh across to my where my ankles were.

"OH MY GOD Y/F/N ARE YOU OKAY???!! DID STEP ON SOMETHING WHAT HAPPENED!!??" As Yumeko started to yell, I tried getting back up but it didn't work out but as soon as Yumeko had reached me she held me like as if I was her bride which surprised me since I've never witnessed someone holding me like this nor feeling like someone is holding me like this.

I soon nodded to her while looking into her with little bit of my tears coming out of eyes and still feeling the pain. She had noticed that my eyes were starting to get watery and the flinching that I had started to do since the pain that had went from my thigh to my ankles. Yumeko turned around and faced everyone and she just stayed still in a position, which made me raise an eyebrow up and look at the direction that Yumeko was staring at, soon everyone just nodded which had me much more confused and concerned 'Do they have a code or something?? Did they get to know each other before checking on me or not?? I am so confused' I thought to myself which made me not realize what is going on, also forgetting the pain I had felt before hand. I didn't want to think about anything but what was happening, my thoughts about my few months of school have left to go through and stuff with my Dad's Casino.

Then something came up into my head as everything went black yet again. I noticed that there was a figure in the dark, I was abled to walk but I was to concerned about what will happen if I do.

The figure had-

seemed

so-

Familiar-

𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬𝑫

I'm going to late you guys know that my uploads is going to be much more shitter than this time soo...yeah.

But y'all I have to deal with metal soon-enough so I can't wait to get a cut! :)

(By the way that is tomorrow which is here where I am on the 14th of October! This is when I realized that I am making this seem like a fucking meeting-)