-𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14-

I soon felt the warmness and softness of Mary's lips went away from my lips. I was dumbfounded by her actions and my thoughts, Mary walked back,

"Don't forget that" She said like a flirt, at the end she gave me a wink.

I was confused about what happened. Yuki, George, Yumeko and Raya ran up to me at a high speed. They came up to me  and asked me a bunch of questions, I couldn't hear anything because they were yelling and screaming at me. I looked around us and saw people staring at us, I knew for sure they caused a scene.

"Alright we need to GO" I scolded them and pulled their ears, which made them grunt in pain.

After Y/F/N Y/L/N dragged them inside the school

I continued to hold on to their ears, I let go of their ears which made them all complain which annoyed me.

"YOU GUYS STOP! YOU ALL CREATED A SCENE!!" I exclaimed. Which made them stop complaining but, they had started complaining again.

"Are you going to FORGET WHAT MARY JUST DID?!?!" Yuki shouted out her question, it made me stop and think about it.

When Yuki said that I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I tried to snap out of it but I couldn't, my head was to deep into that thought. I could still feel Mary's lips on top of my lips, Her soft and smooth hands touching my face gripping it slightly. ( I don't think I added that part but pretend I did 😺) I suddenly felt someone shaking me rapidly, this helped me to get out of that thought. To my vision it was my Mum...I looked at her confused, she started at me while having tears streaming down her face like a waterfall.

"What's wrong Mum?" I asked confused on why she was crying.

Then my Mum spoke....

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙

The rest of the chapters will probably be the shitest chapters I've done 😺 So be prepared for the worst chapters you will read!