-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21-

Hii everyone that is reading this currently, how are you all? I am just wondering since this is the final chapter for this book. I got news at the end so continue to read til the end to read it.

-----♥----

I noticed how familiar the couch that I sat on top of. I wondered why this was in a room like this and why does it seem so familiar to me. As I continued to question Mary had ran off to help Yumeko.

I started to observe my surroundings and how the room is laid out. A memory flashed into my into my head in a instant.

I found out that it was similar to the Student Council President's office.

I hadn't talked to her since I had left the Academy. I felt guilty for not talking to her in a while but I couldn't do anything since I have to help my father and get sued to the casino and how it works. I did not have her number or anything that had her in.

"Hey Y/F/N." A voice said in a not so cheerful tone in their voice.

I turn my head around to see who the voice came from, it had came from the one and only Ririra. I was shocked to see her again, my vision soon became blurry again. Footsteps rushing towards me, the warmth of arms holding on to me. It had comforted me and made me feel a bit happier but yet tears started to fall down my cheeks.

AFTER A WHILE

The tears stopped and I started smiling brightly towards Ririra while we're chatting we got interrupted by Mary. Yumeko seemed tired meanwhile Mary didn't, she seemed to have a lot of energy still in her which was different than I had expected from her. Mary soon came rushing towards me with her arms wide open for me to get into. I didn't think much of it when I had let her hug me but, I noticed she started kissing my head. It felt weird but I didn't want to hurt her feelings from this, so I just let her enjoy the moment meanwhile Yumeko and Ririra were chatting, laughing and smiling with each other. I felt happy and free....

If that was true.

Last Note/ Thank you

Thank you all for 2.6k reads/views!!! Thank you so much!! I've never expected much coming out of this. As well with the 165 votes on this!! Like damn THANK YOU!!! I am thankful for all the support I've been given while writing this fan fiction!!

You have made it to the end of this book but, I may have said this before but I'll make a second book on this. It may take a while for me to actually do it. I truly am grateful for your support and many other things you guys have given me. I truly can't stop thanking you all, you all make me want to write more and keep it as a habit which it may soon become. I first started as a person who loved reading fan fictions but I didn't know I would make it this far as a writer for this fan fiction or any fan fiction I've made. So thank you all so much for that, it truly changed everything for me.

-From Author♡♡♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 🎉