-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11-

Hiii! I'm going to say this I'm sorry if this has a lot of curse words, while writing this I was just not in a good mood. My older sister was being a complete bitch towards me and some players from a football team and it pissed me off, to the point where I can't control myself. So I'm truly sorry about that. 

MARY'S POV (CONTINUING HER POV)

I just hate everything about her, she's like a fucking 2 faced bitch but more socially. I continued to think negative and talk shit about her, she deserves it. As I tried controlling all of the thoughts in my head to realize what is going on in reality, I soon noticed that she was walking towards me like as if she was a queen here. She really isn't a queen, she's more like a stubborn princess, a princess that nobody should like but they do. Kirari started to get much more closer, making my body feel heavy as if an anvil dropped on top of me making me unable to move.

"Mary, can we have a talk real quick" Kirari spoke as she gotten closer to me, I groan but say,

"Okay, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ⁱᶠ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁱˡˡ" as I said the last bit under my breathe which caused Kirari to look at me.

"Did you say something Mary?" Kirari asked me, while faking a worried expression on her face.

I shook my head, wanting to fucking murder her straight up. 'I can't with her, I can't with the student council. I don't want to deal with them' I thought to myself. I continued to think to notice that Kirari was going to her office which I know is not a good sign at all.

Kirari and I continued to walk until we got to her office which we went inside in. She pointed the couch like chair that was on the right side of a coffee table, that's when I knew it was about something important.

"Mary..." She spoke sounding disappointed, I looked at her, giving her no reaction on my face.

"Mary. Since you started something that you I don't want to deal with here, you realize that right?" She asked me, I still didn't give her no response.

AFTER THEY HAD A CONVERSATION  (I'm sorry I'm just to tired to do this since it would've made it a lot more longer ;-;)

Y/F/N POV

Yumeko and I started to walk away from what was going on there, we continued to chat to each other.

"Y/F/N!! ARE YOU OKAY??" yelled a familiar voice, I look over to see who said that. To noticed that it was Yuki, she ran towards me acting like as if she is flash. 

"Y/F/N WHAT HAPPENED???" She continued to yell as she got closer to me, I protect myself with my arms thinking I would get hit or something to my surprise I didn't.

"Y/F/N did you fall over??" She asked me, I just nodded.

"I am okay, it wasn't anything that serious" I informed her while waving my hands in the air,

"Are you really sure Y/F/N?" A voice said that seemed to be behind me.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿